News / French and Belgian corporation tax exemption for ports must end, rules EC
The European Commission has told the French and Belgian governments they must end the corporation tax-exemption for ...
News / Question, questions... Dunkirk looks for answers after strong 2016
The French port of Dunkirk has urged politicians to remember the maritime community as Europe ...
News / As summer approaches, ports and governments prepare for a 'new season' of illegal immigration
After a three-month winter hiatus, senior French police sources yesterday warned that the number of ...
Recommends / In photos: Dunkirk's refugee wasteland, even worse than the Calais Jungle
Miserable. If you though the jungle was bad, take a look at the squalor in ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
- 5.Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 1. email@example.com on Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
- 2. Ross Delaney on If sea freight has teu and feu, why doesn't air freight have meu and leu?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding