News / French and Belgian corporation tax exemption for ports must end, rules EC
The European Commission has told the French and Belgian governments they must end the corporation tax-exemption for ...
News / Question, questions... Dunkirk looks for answers after strong 2016
The French port of Dunkirk has urged politicians to remember the maritime community as Europe ...
News / As summer approaches, ports and governments prepare for a 'new season' of illegal immigration
After a three-month winter hiatus, senior French police sources yesterday warned that the number of ...
Recommends / In photos: Dunkirk's refugee wasteland, even worse than the Calais Jungle
Miserable. If you though the jungle was bad, take a look at the squalor in ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 2. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 3. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 5. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year