Recommends / Amazon pushes merchants for more cross-border sales
Amazon is making a push for merchants on its website to sell goods into other ...
Comment / Analysis: lean into the future – the logistics plans of JD.com and Alibaba
“What we need to do is always lean into the future, when the world changes ...
News / Online retail boom for Asian air cargo triggers imbalance in ULD supplies
E-commerce and growth in the Asian air cargo market is pushing air freight suppliers to shift ...
News / FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
Extra costs associated with the acquisition of the “severely under-invested” TNT hit FedEx’s third-quarter results, it announced today. Adjusted ...
News / Delamode expands East European footprint with acquisition of PirkAnglijoje
Delamode Group has acquired Lithuania-based e-commerce delivery provider PirkAnglijoje to expand its online delivery service, ...
News / Amazon eyes savings as shipping costs soar
Amazon plans to drive down logistics costs though economies of scale, it announced yesterday – but revealed ...
News / WCA launch will help forwarders be part of the e-commerce logistics revolution
The WCA forwarder group has launched a new network to help members join the e-commerce ...
Recommends / Why China’s Alibaba keeps its distance from logistics arm Cainiao
An interesting article from Bloomberg on Alibaba’s logistics arm, Cainiao Smart Logistics Network. An unprofitable ...
News / Airlines must partner with last-mile specialists to capture e-commerce cargo volumes
Network airlines should forge new partnerships and embrace data sharing to avoid missing out on ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 2. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. Alan on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder