News / FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
Extra costs associated with the acquisition of the “severely under-invested” TNT hit FedEx’s third-quarter results, it announced today. Adjusted ...
News / Delamode expands East European footprint with acquisition of PirkAnglijoje
Delamode Group has acquired Lithuania-based e-commerce delivery provider PirkAnglijoje to expand its online delivery service, ...
News / Amazon eyes savings as shipping costs soar
Amazon plans to drive down logistics costs though economies of scale, it announced yesterday – but revealed ...
News / WCA launch will help forwarders be part of the e-commerce logistics revolution
The WCA forwarder group has launched a new network to help members join the e-commerce ...
Recommends / Why China’s Alibaba keeps its distance from logistics arm Cainiao
An interesting article from Bloomberg on Alibaba’s logistics arm, Cainiao Smart Logistics Network. An unprofitable ...
News / Airlines must partner with last-mile specialists to capture e-commerce cargo volumes
Network airlines should forge new partnerships and embrace data sharing to avoid missing out on ...
News / US warehouse rents on the increase as e-commerce puts pressure on space
If you build it, chances are not only that tenants will come, but also that others ...
Recommends / Order for bigger aircraft signals YTO Express's global ambitions
YTO Express is setting up an international operation to serve cross-border e-commerce and China’s hi-tech ...
News / Alibaba: 'Air cargo industry must step up its game to keep pace with e-commerce growth'
The air cargo industry must change to meet growing demand from rapidly expanding cross-border e-commerce, ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion