News / FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
Extra costs associated with the acquisition of the “severely under-invested” TNT hit FedEx’s third-quarter results, it announced today. Adjusted ...
News / Delamode expands East European footprint with acquisition of PirkAnglijoje
Delamode Group has acquired Lithuania-based e-commerce delivery provider PirkAnglijoje to expand its online delivery service, ...
News / Amazon eyes savings as shipping costs soar
Amazon plans to drive down logistics costs though economies of scale, it announced yesterday – but revealed ...
News / WCA launch will help forwarders be part of the e-commerce logistics revolution
The WCA forwarder group has launched a new network to help members join the e-commerce ...
Recommends / Why China’s Alibaba keeps its distance from logistics arm Cainiao
An interesting article from Bloomberg on Alibaba’s logistics arm, Cainiao Smart Logistics Network. An unprofitable ...
News / Airlines must partner with last-mile specialists to capture e-commerce cargo volumes
Network airlines should forge new partnerships and embrace data sharing to avoid missing out on ...
News / US warehouse rents on the increase as e-commerce puts pressure on space
If you build it, chances are not only that tenants will come, but also that others ...
Recommends / Order for bigger aircraft signals YTO Express's global ambitions
YTO Express is setting up an international operation to serve cross-border e-commerce and China’s hi-tech ...
News / Alibaba: 'Air cargo industry must step up its game to keep pace with e-commerce growth'
The air cargo industry must change to meet growing demand from rapidly expanding cross-border e-commerce, ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Gloomy picture painted for container shipping is lightening, says Alphaliner
- 4.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 5.Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
- 1. Mark Taylor on UPS to build £120m 'world-class' parcel hub at London Gateway logistics park
- 2. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 3. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 4. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 5. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia