News / Bullish Lufthansa Cargo holds firm on €12 fee for use of paper air waybills
Lufthansa Cargo is set to increase its charges to customers that continue to use paper air waybills. Until ...
News / Air cargo and technology adoption: 'it's an embarrassing performance'
The air cargo industry has an “embarrassing” track record in technology adoption, one senior airline executive said ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo set to 'fine' customers who won't use e-air waybills
Shippers and forwarders have urged Lufthansa Cargo to incentivise customers to digitalise through rewards rather ...
News / Russia gives IATA eAWB hopes a lift as it signs up to MC99
Forwarders and airlines operating in Russia can expect a boost for e-freight and simplified payments, thanks ...
News / IATA and FIATA air cargo deal finally ready for take-off, but CASS still a sticking point
A long three years after the idea was first debated, it appears that forwarders will ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 5.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 1. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. email@example.com on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 3. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4. Steve Webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US