News / Global e-commerce boom a great opportunity for logistics and ocean freight
E-commerce offers significant opportunities to the logistics industry, including ocean carriers, according to retailers. Frank Diaz, ...
News / E-commerce will benefit the smaller, local forwarders that can deliver
E-commerce has become the biggest driver of change for freight forwarders –some seeing estimates of 30% ...
Recommends / Amazon literally building its way into our lives
For some this will be welcome news; for others, it will continue the insidious creep ...
News / Going digital: 'it will get harder and costlier the longer air cargo leaves it'
Air freight’s migration to a digitised economy will become harder and more expensive the longer ...
News / 'Abnormal' is the new normal in air freight, Silkway chief tells summit
This may be the age of the digital facilitator, but the one constant in business ...
Recommends / The next area for technology to tackle: reverse logistics
Forbes has published a good read on reverse logistics, the “old-school, messy, awkward stepchild of ...
Recommends / Click and collect? Jade's 747 freighters go up for sale online
Remember Jade Cargo International, the ill-starred Shenzhen Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo joint-venture? Well, its three ...
Recommends / Mexico: race for e-commerce dominance starts with logistics
A good article from the knowledgeable Cathy Roberson on e-commerce in Mexico, a pertinent subject ...
News / FedEx chief says 'we will come out stronger' after $300m cyber attack
FedEx believes the the cyber attack which hit its subsidiary TNT will cost $300m. It’s the same amount fellow ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared