News / US Customs struggles to position itself to handle the flood of e-commerce traffic
The US Customs and Border Protection agency (CBP) is looking for a mix of data ...
News / Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
Detection and prevention via education is the most effective way to prevent the transport of dangerous ...
News / E-commerce driving boost to Aramex revenue, but margins remain tight
Cross-border e-commerce saw Aramex revenue rise 19% last year, but the company saw pressure on margins ...
News / Collaboration in retail logistics the key to competing with the 'gorilla' in the room
Collaboration in retail logistics is key to increasing efficiency, competing against industry giants and cutting congestion, ...
News / Cheaper and easier: Asia Pacific the next hot-spot for e-commerce delivery
European retailers should expand their e-commerce offering to Asia Pacific, which is cheaper and easier ...
LongRead / Shopping and shipping: e-commerce and the new world of logistics
When you think of the world’s most advanced technology companies, you think of Google, Amazon, ...
News / E-commerce retailers hit in the wallet by return of record number of unwanted gifts
Take-back Tuesday, Wing-back Wednesday – monikers for e-commerce days continue to abound. This week has seen ...
News / E-commerce a driver for rising air freight market, but trade still unbalanced
E-commerce has fundamentally changed the air freight market. Capacity has been unexpectedly tight in past months, ...
News / Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
Air freight forwarders have accused some airlines of exploiting the spot market by cancelling scheduled ...
- 1.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV