News / E-commerce driving boost to Aramex revenue, but margins remain tight
Cross-border e-commerce saw Aramex revenue rise 19% last year, but the company saw pressure on margins ...
News / Collaboration in retail logistics the key to competing with the 'gorilla' in the room
Collaboration in retail logistics is key to increasing efficiency, competing against industry giants and cutting congestion, ...
News / Cheaper and easier: Asia Pacific the next hot-spot for e-commerce delivery
European retailers should expand their e-commerce offering to Asia Pacific, which is cheaper and easier ...
LongRead / Shopping and shipping: e-commerce and the new world of logistics
When you think of the world’s most advanced technology companies, you think of Google, Amazon, ...
News / E-commerce retailers hit in the wallet by return of record number of unwanted gifts
Take-back Tuesday, Wing-back Wednesday – monikers for e-commerce days continue to abound. This week has seen ...
News / E-commerce a driver for rising air freight market, but trade still unbalanced
E-commerce has fundamentally changed the air freight market. Capacity has been unexpectedly tight in past months, ...
News / Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
Air freight forwarders have accused some airlines of exploiting the spot market by cancelling scheduled ...
News / A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
Intense demand for air freight space has led to shippers opting for sea freight as ...
News / Thanksgiving sales boom: hit the mall or shop online, from on-couch?
Some 32 million Americans will shop today – but 115 million will shop tomorrow. In fact, over the ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
- 4.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 5.Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
- 2. Ross Delaney on If sea freight has teu and feu, why doesn't air freight have meu and leu?
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding