News / Cheers: Tigers adds wine to its list of high-end e-commerce traffic
Hong Kong-based logistics firm Tigers has added wine to its menu of services for e-commerce ...
Recommends / Alibaba rewrites e-com playbook, while ZTO is sued over $1.4bn IPO
Two stories from the world of Chinese ecommerce today. First up, Alibaba is going into ...
News / AF-KLM Cargo gets back to business after cost cuts, with major investment in ecommerce sorting facility
Following three years of cost-cutting exercises, AF-KLM Cargo is ready to build again, with the ...
News / Ecommerce surge boosts investor interest in warehousing and distribution
Growth in ecommerce and strong occupier demand is behind investor decisions to broaden their involvement ...
News / FTA urges Whitehall to act quickly on 'gig' economy workers' rights
The logistics sector could face employment challenges without clearer guidance on worker status, the FTA ...
Recommends / Singapore warehouse giant 'picks Chinese bidder' in Asia's biggest buyout
If you needed any proof that warehousing capacity is currently at a premium, look no ...
Recommends / Where there's smoke, there's a forwarder: Colorado firm earns first marijuana distribution licence
It’s a growth area, in the US at least: cannabis is now legal in nearly ...
Recommends / E-commerce – not as big as you think
As this article points out, if you live in the UK or on either of ...
News / DHL gears up as South-east Asian e-commerce market gathers pace
South-east Asia is set to become one of the world’s fastest-growing regions for e-commerce, with ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships