Eddie Stobart Headlines
Recommends / Eddie Stobart drives ahead with £550m float plan
From Land’s End to John o’ Groats, Eddie Stobart Logistics remains one of the UK’s ...
Recommends / Argos drivers to strike over Stobart transfer
Over 400 drivers employed by Argos are set to hold two separate strikes in support ...
Recommends / Stobart to sell majority stake in transport and distribution business
The big news in the UK freight industry this morning is that Stobart Group is ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts