Eddie Stobart Headlines
People / Uniserve appoints industry veteran Roger Clements as group financial officer
UK freight forwarder Uniserve has appointed Roger Clements to the newly created post of group ...
Recommends / William Stobart backs former CEO Andrew Tinkler
This has all the makings of a genuine saga: a former chief executive, trying to ...
Recommends / Eddie Stobart snaps up The Pallet Network
UK haulage firm Eddie Stobart has acquired The Pallet Network (TPN), a pallet distribution service ...
Recommends / Stobart's ousted boss has bold plan to re-merge split operator into £1.6bn giant
6 July is likely to be a new D-Day for UK haulage firm Eddie Stobart, ...
People / David McWilliams appointed transport operations director at ASC
Advanced Supply Chain has appointed David McWilliams as transport operations director. Mr McWilliams brings more than ...
Recommends / Eddie Stobart drives ahead with £550m float plan
From Land’s End to John o’ Groats, Eddie Stobart Logistics remains one of the UK’s ...
Recommends / Argos drivers to strike over Stobart transfer
Over 400 drivers employed by Argos are set to hold two separate strikes in support ...
News / Angry union calls on Argos drivers for strike vote over transfer to Eddie Stobart
Eddie Stobart Ltd (ESL) is on the brink of an outsourcing row with UK union ...
Recommends / Stobart to sell majority stake in transport and distribution business
The big news in the UK freight industry this morning is that Stobart Group is ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'