Eddie Stobart Headlines
Recommends / Eddie Stobart drives ahead with £550m float plan
From Land’s End to John o’ Groats, Eddie Stobart Logistics remains one of the UK’s ...
Recommends / Argos drivers to strike over Stobart transfer
Over 400 drivers employed by Argos are set to hold two separate strikes in support ...
News / Angry union calls on Argos drivers for strike vote over transfer to Eddie Stobart
Eddie Stobart Ltd (ESL) is on the brink of an outsourcing row with UK union ...
Recommends / Stobart to sell majority stake in transport and distribution business
The big news in the UK freight industry this morning is that Stobart Group is ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive