People / New York Shipping Exchange appoints four new board members
The New York Shipping Exchange (NYSHEX) has appointed four new members to its board and ...
News / Shippers prepare risk-mitigation plans ahead of anticipated boxship alliance shake-up
With a radical overhaul of liner shipping’s alliance structure increasingly certain over the next 12 ...
News / Next round of 'musical chairs' among container shipping alliances 'will be revealed next month'
The next iteration of global shipping alliances should become clearer by the end of April, ...
News / Transpacific shippers insist on reliability and better customer service above price
“Give us reliability and improved customer service over cut-price freight rates” was the message from ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'