Emirates SkyCargo Headlines
Recommends / Top 25 cargo airlines: FedEx still flying highest, while Qatar gains altitude
Great analysis using IATA’s latest data, reveals the top cargo airlines. Air Cargo News notes ...
Recommends / Alibaba picks Emirates to make global 72hr delivery a reality
Alibaba’s logistics arm, Cainiao, has teamed up with Emirates SkyCargo as it looks to fulfil ...
People / Henrik Ambak tops list of new directors at IATA's Cargo IQ
IATA’s Cargo iQ organisation has appointed Emirates SkyCargo’s senior vice president of global operations, Henrik ...
News / David Harman appointed cargo manager, Switzerland, at Emirates SkyCargo
Emirates SkyCargo has appointed David Harman as its cargo manager for Switzerland. Mr Harman joins the ...
News / Ohio's Rickenbacker joins US airport scramble to capture online retail traffic
In recent years Rickenbacker, the cargo airport of Columbus, Ohio, has become a ‘poster boy’ for ...
News / Fewer freighters at Schiphol thanks to lost slots, but air freight volumes improve
Full freighter movements at Schiphol Airport dropped 11.6% in November, a 1% decline in cargo ...
News / ABC opts for Liege as back-up for cargo flights after losing slots at Schiphol
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) has chosen Liege Airport to pick up the slack following its loss of ...
Recommends / Emirates and Cargolux agree new air cargo codeshare deal
Emirates and Cargolux have deepened their partnership and announced they will start codesharing. The pair ...
News / Carriers push up air freight rates as demand remains strong
Airlines are hiking air freight rates “significantly” as demand remains strong, and it could grow further. Yesterday, Lufthansa ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 2. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 3. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
- 4. email@example.com on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 5. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year