Emirates SkyCargo Headlines
Recommends / Top 25 cargo airlines: FedEx still flying highest, while Qatar gains altitude
Great analysis using IATA’s latest data, reveals the top cargo airlines. Air Cargo News notes ...
Recommends / Alibaba picks Emirates to make global 72hr delivery a reality
Alibaba’s logistics arm, Cainiao, has teamed up with Emirates SkyCargo as it looks to fulfil ...
People / Henrik Ambak tops list of new directors at IATA's Cargo IQ
IATA’s Cargo iQ organisation has appointed Emirates SkyCargo’s senior vice president of global operations, Henrik ...
News / David Harman appointed cargo manager, Switzerland, at Emirates SkyCargo
Emirates SkyCargo has appointed David Harman as its cargo manager for Switzerland. Mr Harman joins the ...
News / Ohio's Rickenbacker joins US airport scramble to capture online retail traffic
In recent years Rickenbacker, the cargo airport of Columbus, Ohio, has become a ‘poster boy’ for ...
News / Fewer freighters at Schiphol thanks to lost slots, but air freight volumes improve
Full freighter movements at Schiphol Airport dropped 11.6% in November, a 1% decline in cargo ...
News / ABC opts for Liege as back-up for cargo flights after losing slots at Schiphol
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) has chosen Liege Airport to pick up the slack following its loss of ...
Recommends / Emirates and Cargolux agree new air cargo codeshare deal
Emirates and Cargolux have deepened their partnership and announced they will start codesharing. The pair ...
News / Carriers push up air freight rates as demand remains strong
Airlines are hiking air freight rates “significantly” as demand remains strong, and it could grow further. Yesterday, Lufthansa ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV