News / Emirates SkyCargo to shrink freighter fleet, returning its 747s
Emirates SkyCargo has confirmed it is to shrink its freighter fleet next year, returning its two ...
News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
Recommends / Emirates boss denies reports of merger with Etihad
Two “restructuring” transit-reliant airlines, hubs an hour apart by road in the same country. There ...
People / Ross Barnett takes over from Phil Rawlings as UK cargo manager for Emirates
Emirates has named Ross Barnett as its new cargo manager for the UK. He takes ...
Recommends / Is Emirates airline running out of sky?
You may think you know Emirates, but this high-level Bloomberg feature, complete with an interview ...
Recommends / Gloomy Emirates warns of 'bleak global economic outlook' as profits tumble in first half
Emirates’ first-half results, which saw profits tumble 64%, failed to specify how successful its cargo ...
News / Emirates the latest airline to axe Nigeria routes as currency crisis deepens
Emirates has scaled back its Nigeria routes in response to a worsening currency crisis in ...
Recommends / Emirates aircraft ‘explodes’ on touchdown at Dubai
Emirates has had its first major “incident” after an aircraft caught fire during an emergency landing ...
News / Forwarders see dark skies for airfreight as Emirates raises prices 'to make operations viable'
Emirates SkyCargo says it has been forced to raise its rates as it struggles to ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs