Recommends / Dubai blow for Airbus as Boeing wins surprise 787 deal
Boeing has landed a stinging blow to European rival Airbus, signing a “mammoth” deal with ...
Recommends / Emirates willing to cooperate with rival UAE airline Etihad
After years of battling one another for regional (and global) dominance, it seems there may ...
News / Bish, bash bosh… that's Jaguar Land-Rover exports on the wing
Jaguar Land-Rover exports have triggered two new freight services out of the UK. Last week, Emirates ...
News / Forwarders hit out at carriers revisiting fuel surcharges – 'a ploy to raise rates'
Forwarders are registering their dismay that some airlines are returning to fuel surcharges. They say the move is ...
News / Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
First-quarter air freight volumes at Budapest Airport rose 20.8% year-on-year, driven by growth in Hungarian manufacturing. Total ...
Recommends / Emirates sees profits slump and cargo revenue decline
Emirates SkyCargo saw cargo revenues decline in its full year ending 31 March, despite carrying ...
Cargolux and Emirates unveil first freighter-bellyhold cargo alliance
Cargolux and Emirates SkyCargo have entered into a partnership, which will see the two carriers ...
News / Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
Just two years since it was the first airline to ditch the controversial fuel surcharge ...
News / Emirates SkyCargo to shrink freighter fleet, returning its 747s
Emirates SkyCargo has confirmed it is to shrink its freighter fleet next year, returning its two ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared