Recommends / Etihad posts $1.5bn loss, blaming partners and rising fuel costs
Etihad has turned in another loss, albeit smaller than the previous one. Although it doesn’t publish ...
News / David Harman appointed cargo manager, Switzerland, at Emirates SkyCargo
Emirates SkyCargo has appointed David Harman as its cargo manager for Switzerland. Mr Harman joins the ...
Recommends / Emirates profits jump as currency moves outweigh pricier fuel
Emirates saw profits more than double over the 12 months to March and according to ...
News / Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
Etihad has pulled its entire A330 freighter fleet from service and placed the aircraft in ...
Recommends / Dubai blow for Airbus as Boeing wins surprise 787 deal
Boeing has landed a stinging blow to European rival Airbus, signing a “mammoth” deal with ...
Recommends / Emirates willing to cooperate with rival UAE airline Etihad
After years of battling one another for regional (and global) dominance, it seems there may ...
News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
News / Bish, bash bosh… that's Jaguar Land-Rover exports on the wing
Jaguar Land-Rover exports have triggered two new freight services out of the UK. Last week, Emirates ...
News / Forwarders hit out at carriers revisiting fuel surcharges – 'a ploy to raise rates'
Forwarders are registering their dismay that some airlines are returning to fuel surcharges. They say the move is ...
News / Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
First-quarter air freight volumes at Budapest Airport rose 20.8% year-on-year, driven by growth in Hungarian manufacturing. Total ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 2. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 4. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- 5. Frank Wang on How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics