Recommends / Dubai blow for Airbus as Boeing wins surprise 787 deal
Boeing has landed a stinging blow to European rival Airbus, signing a “mammoth” deal with ...
Recommends / Emirates willing to cooperate with rival UAE airline Etihad
After years of battling one another for regional (and global) dominance, it seems there may ...
News / Bish, bash bosh… that's Jaguar Land-Rover exports on the wing
Jaguar Land-Rover exports have triggered two new freight services out of the UK. Last week, Emirates ...
News / Forwarders hit out at carriers revisiting fuel surcharges – 'a ploy to raise rates'
Forwarders are registering their dismay that some airlines are returning to fuel surcharges. They say the move is ...
News / Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
First-quarter air freight volumes at Budapest Airport rose 20.8% year-on-year, driven by growth in Hungarian manufacturing. Total ...
Recommends / Emirates sees profits slump and cargo revenue decline
Emirates SkyCargo saw cargo revenues decline in its full year ending 31 March, despite carrying ...
Cargolux and Emirates unveil first freighter-bellyhold cargo alliance
Cargolux and Emirates SkyCargo have entered into a partnership, which will see the two carriers ...
News / Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
Just two years since it was the first airline to ditch the controversial fuel surcharge ...
News / Emirates SkyCargo to shrink freighter fleet, returning its 747s
Emirates SkyCargo has confirmed it is to shrink its freighter fleet next year, returning its two ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion