Emissions and omissions Headlines
Recommends / Threat of shipping’s inclusion in EU Emissions Trading Scheme recedes
Europe’s politicians have eased their stance on shipping’s environmental efforts, deferring any decision to include ...
News / Early adoption of London ultra-low emission zone just money-grabbing, say hauliers
London mayor Sadiq Khan has brought forward the introduction of the Ultra-Low Emission Zone by ...
Recommends / MEPs give international flights respite from EU carbon fees until 2021
Remember all the fuss about the EU, airlines and the Emissions Trading Scheme? Well the ...
News / Co-operation across the EU using 'intelligent transport' can cut CO2, says IRU
Reducing CO2 emissions from road transport and logistics requires “a more rounded approach”, focusing not ...
Europe's set for more logistics M&A activity
While Europe’s economies continue to be fragile, the logistics sector is set for some moving ...
Who should pay the carbon tax? Be innovative, and collaborate
In this blog, triggered by the forthcoming Carbon Tax in Australia, self-proclaimed “progressive transport executive” ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared