Emissions and omissions Headlines
Recommends / EU target of 30% cut in truck emissions by 2030 'too aggressive'
The EU took a step towards its first CO2 standards for trucks this week. The ...
News / As IMO targets are questioned, what is the truth about shipping emissions?
So what is the truth about shipping emissions? The IMO has decided to cut 2008 levels ...
News / Industry hits out at 'unfair' plan to make UK hauliers pay in new clean air zones
Hauliers are calling for assurances that businesses reliant on HGVs will not be unfairly hit ...
News / IMO's first steps to reduce shipping emissions not perfect, but positive
The International Maritime Organisation’s (IMO) adoption of an initial strategy to address shipping emissions is “a ...
News / IMO gets final warning from Europe: 'act now to reduce shipping emissions'
MEPs have told the International Maritime Organization there can be no exceptions or exemptions in the ...
News / Marshall Islands calls on IMO delegates to get serious about curbing combat shipping's rising emissions
Marshall Islands environment minister David Paul has urged the International Maritime Organization (IMO) to issue ...
News / Survey - shipowners shun scrubbers in advance of 2020 low-sulphur rules
A survey of shipowners by Drewry reveals that two thirds are preparing to bunker their ...
Recommends / IMO set to unveil strategy on GHG emissions in shipping
Next week will see the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) unveil its strategy for reducing greenhouse ...
News / Box lines face extra $34bn for low-sulphur fuel if shipowners don't install scrubbers
Within two years it will be illegal to power a ship with fuel having more than 0.5% ...
News / Mayor's DVS plan 'scuppering' moves to get cleaner trucks on London streets
London’s mayor has dismissed claims that his plans to implement Direct Vision Standards (DVS) for ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making