Emissions and omissions Headlines
Recommends / One in 12 lorries may be fitted with device to give false emission readings
Fraudsters are proving an obstacle to attempts to reduce lorry emissions in the UK, according ...
Recommends / EU members agree reporting rules for truck CO2 emissions
New, heavy-duty vehicles in the EU will come under new emissions scrutiny after member states ...
News / Online freight booking sites to help clients go green, adding a carbon calculator
Shippers with sustainability and environmental targets will soon be able to calculate transport emissions from ...
News / The global sulphur-limit clock is ticking as shipowners mull their options
Shipowners must take decisions on their fuel strategy in the light of new International Maritime ...
Recommends / Threat of shipping’s inclusion in EU Emissions Trading Scheme recedes
Europe’s politicians have eased their stance on shipping’s environmental efforts, deferring any decision to include ...
News / Early adoption of London ultra-low emission zone just money-grabbing, say hauliers
London mayor Sadiq Khan has brought forward the introduction of the Ultra-Low Emission Zone by ...
Recommends / MEPs give international flights respite from EU carbon fees until 2021
Remember all the fuss about the EU, airlines and the Emissions Trading Scheme? Well the ...
News / Co-operation across the EU using 'intelligent transport' can cut CO2, says IRU
Reducing CO2 emissions from road transport and logistics requires “a more rounded approach”, focusing not ...
Europe's set for more logistics M&A activity
While Europe’s economies continue to be fragile, the logistics sector is set for some moving ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion