Emissions & Omissions Headlines
Recommends / Cargo ships may be creating lightning storms as they cross the oceans
Causality or correlation? There is considerable evidence that it may be the former in this ...
Recommends / Boeing suggests airlines copy flying geese to save on fuel
Could airlines cut fuel bills by lining up like Canada geese? In this fascinating piece ...
Recommends / Device to make washing machines lighter and greener could help truckers
In one of those “why hasn’t this been done already?” moments, a team from Nottingham ...
Recommends / Fears of extra pressure on transport emission agreements after Trump turnaround
More transport industry reactions to Donald Trump’s decision to back out of the Paris Climate ...
News / 'Trump's Paris pullout won't hold up transport sector's efforts to reduce emissions'
Transport’s efforts to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs) will not be derailed by Donald ...
Recommends / VPLP Design launches Oceanwings, a rigid sail for commercial craft
Despite superior aerodynamism, rigid sails have been hindered in the past by their very nature. ...
Recommends / Walmart to cut a billion tons of supply chain emissions by 2030
Suppliers beware: big box shippers want to cut their emissions further. Retail behemoth Walmart has vowed ...
Recommends / The world's cleanest cup of coffee
A lovely long read from Mashable on the return of sailing cargo ships to transcontinental ...
Recommends / Global shipping fleet braces for chaos of $60bn fuel shock
Now there’s a headline from Bloomberg, via gCaptain, that should make you sit up and ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships