Employment prospects Headlines
ZH: ADP employment beats as manufacturing jobs surge most since 2012
ZERO HEDGE writes: “With the government finally reopened, this Friday brings the much-watched “data” that ...
Recommends / Hermes 'trained’ managers to mislead tax inspectors
More trouble appears to be on its way for courier firm Hermes and the increasingly ...
News / Test case dispute after UK cycle courier wins 'worker's rights'
A bicycle courier has won her legal fight to be recognised as a “worker” by ...
News / Container shipping needs huge wave of redundancies to get back to profitability
The global container shipping industry needs to reduce its land-based workforce by 31,000 to improve efficiency, ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe