Recommends / ESC argues for 70:30 rule for freighter operators at full airports
The European Shippers Council is arguing, reasonably enough, that IATA’s 80:20 rule, whereby airlines lose ...
News / EU Mobility Package rules receive mixed response from sector
Proposed new European road transport rules have been met with a mixed response, following publication ...
News / Shippers want to be partners with carriers not just 'customers'
Shippers would prefer to be treated by container lines as partners rather than customers, according ...
News / Capacity-stricken box lines under fire from European shippers over lost contracts
Container lines have come under fire from European shippers claiming the capacity crisis on eastbound exports has ...
News / Shippers embrace Cargo iQ while urging forwarders to be more transparent
Shippers are set to use quality standards data from Cargo iQ in their bid to ...
News / Shippers demand terminals free Hanjin containers and drop huge release fees
Shipper organisations have called for terminals to begin releasing Hanjin containers detained by terminal operators ...
News / European Shippers Council calls on EC to ban general rate increases by shipping lines
The European Shippers’ Council (ESC) has asked EC competition commissioner Margaret Vestager to abolish general ...
News / Voice of the shippers, Joost van Doesburg, quits industry to join VNV
Joost van Doesburg, a well-known character in air cargo who has faithfully and tirelessly represented ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 1. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 5. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe