Ethiopian Airlines Headlines
Recommends / Two airlines order freighters at Dubai Air Show
Perhaps buoyed by the current market conditions, so far, two airlines have ordered freighters at ...
Recommends / Ethiopia merges airline and airport despite monopoly fears
The recent bold move to merge Ethiopian Airlines with Ethiopian Airports Enterprise makes sense from ...
Recommends / Ethiopian Airlines launches largest air cargo terminal in Africa
Ethiopian Airlines has opened the largest air cargo terminal in Africa at Addis Ababa Airport. ...
Recommends / Korean Air narrows loss as cargo grows; Ethiopian gets loan to expand
Korean Air’s net loss fell in 2016 to KW556.8bn ($485.9m), compared with a net loss of ...
News / Eithiopian Airlines set to expand freighter fleet as panel probes 737F Accra crash
An accident investigation committee set up by the Ghana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) will report ...
Recommends / Crew survives Ethiopian Airlines 737 freighter crash in Accra
The three crew involved in the Ethiopian Airlines freighter crash on Saturday have been released ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion