Ethiopian Airlines Headlines
News / Africa's air cargo market proving a moveable feast for some carriers
Senator International’s expansion veered south this month, after having established a dedicated freighter service from ...
News / DHL the first global forwarder to establish a footprint in Ethiopia
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) claims to have become the first multinational forwarder to establish a presence in ...
News / Silk Way West adds two freighters to fleet and expands network
Silk Way West Airlines is taking on two additional 747 freighters and increasing its European ...
Recommends / Two airlines order freighters at Dubai Air Show
Perhaps buoyed by the current market conditions, so far, two airlines have ordered freighters at ...
Recommends / Ethiopia merges airline and airport despite monopoly fears
The recent bold move to merge Ethiopian Airlines with Ethiopian Airports Enterprise makes sense from ...
Recommends / Ethiopian Airlines launches largest air cargo terminal in Africa
Ethiopian Airlines has opened the largest air cargo terminal in Africa at Addis Ababa Airport. ...
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
Recommends / Korean Air narrows loss as cargo grows; Ethiopian gets loan to expand
Korean Air’s net loss fell in 2016 to KW556.8bn ($485.9m), compared with a net loss of ...
News / Eithiopian Airlines set to expand freighter fleet as panel probes 737F Accra crash
An accident investigation committee set up by the Ghana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) will report ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes