Ethiopian Airlines Headlines
Recommends / Two airlines order freighters at Dubai Air Show
Perhaps buoyed by the current market conditions, so far, two airlines have ordered freighters at ...
Recommends / Ethiopia merges airline and airport despite monopoly fears
The recent bold move to merge Ethiopian Airlines with Ethiopian Airports Enterprise makes sense from ...
Recommends / Ethiopian Airlines launches largest air cargo terminal in Africa
Ethiopian Airlines has opened the largest air cargo terminal in Africa at Addis Ababa Airport. ...
Recommends / Korean Air narrows loss as cargo grows; Ethiopian gets loan to expand
Korean Air’s net loss fell in 2016 to KW556.8bn ($485.9m), compared with a net loss of ...
News / Eithiopian Airlines set to expand freighter fleet as panel probes 737F Accra crash
An accident investigation committee set up by the Ghana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) will report ...
Recommends / Crew survives Ethiopian Airlines 737 freighter crash in Accra
The three crew involved in the Ethiopian Airlines freighter crash on Saturday have been released ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5.Air freight a star performer as K+N gets 2018 off to a flying start
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. email@example.com on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?