Etihad Cargo Headlines
News / Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
Etihad has pulled its entire A330 freighter fleet from service and placed the aircraft in ...
People / Etihad names Justin Carr as new cargo chief and boosts freight team
Justin Carr’s career at Etihad Airways is flying, following the announcement that he is to ...
People / Robert Fordree leaves Etihad to grow Menzies Aviation cargo portfolio
Robert Fordree, formerly head of cargo operations for Etihad, has moved to Menzies Aviation as ...
People / Ex-Etihad cargo chief David Kerr named as the new chief executive of CargoLogicAir
David Kerr has been named as the new chief executive officer of British all-cargo carrier ...
People / Justin Carr is Etihad's new commercial VP of cargo
Two weeks after The Loadstar reported that senior vice president David Kerr would be leaving ...
People / David Kerr set to quit Etihad Cargo for pastures new
David Kerr, Etihad Cargo chief, is to leave the carrier at the end of the ...
News / Air cargo slowdown puts a dent in Etihad financial performance for 2016
Etihad has announced a fairly significant loss for full-year 2016, of $1.87bn. However, the carrier also ...
News / Air cargo partnerships go cross-border as Delta links up with Aeromexico
Airline cargo partnerships are becoming increasingly prevalent, with more cemented this week: Aeromexico Cargo and ...
News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
News / More forwarders opting for freight partnerships with airlines
Forwarders are increasingly announcing exclusive partnerships with airlines for full freighter services. This week National Airlines ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading