Etihad Cargo Headlines
People / Italian air freight veterans take on new challenges
Massimo Roccasecca has become manager for the cargo development of airports in the Italian North ...
News / Customers turn away, believing Etihad plans to cut its freighter fleet to just four
Etihad is to reduce its freighter fleet to four aircraft in the build-up to the winter ...
News / Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
As the Farnborough Air Show opens this week, all eyes will be on aircraft orders, and ...
News / Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
The much-discussed lack of maindeck capacity in air cargo has given a new lease of ...
News / Ohio's Rickenbacker joins US airport scramble to capture online retail traffic
In recent years Rickenbacker, the cargo airport of Columbus, Ohio, has become a ‘poster boy’ for ...
News / Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
Etihad has pulled its entire A330 freighter fleet from service and placed the aircraft in ...
People / Etihad names Justin Carr as new cargo chief and boosts freight team
Justin Carr’s career at Etihad Airways is flying, following the announcement that he is to ...
People / Robert Fordree leaves Etihad to grow Menzies Aviation cargo portfolio
Robert Fordree, formerly head of cargo operations for Etihad, has moved to Menzies Aviation as ...
People / Ex-Etihad cargo chief David Kerr named as the new chief executive of CargoLogicAir
David Kerr has been named as the new chief executive officer of British all-cargo carrier ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes