People / Justin Carr is Etihad's new commercial VP of cargo
Two weeks after The Loadstar reported that senior vice president David Kerr would be leaving ...
Recommends / Emirates willing to cooperate with rival UAE airline Etihad
After years of battling one another for regional (and global) dominance, it seems there may ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO looks to redefine airline’s future
Last year was a bad one for Abu Dhabi carrier Etihad, posting a loss of ...
Recommends / Etihad hires ex-Heathrow boss Tony Douglas to lead 'salvage' effort
Former head honcho at Heathrow, Tony Douglas, has been appointed to lead the turnaround at ...
Recommends / Frankfurt-Hahn gets back on track with new services
Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, after a couple of tricky years, is looking to a renaissance as a ...
News / Air cargo slowdown puts a dent in Etihad financial performance for 2016
Etihad has announced a fairly significant loss for full-year 2016, of $1.87bn. However, the carrier also ...
News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
People / Etihad calls up Ray Gammell as interim CEO to replace Hogan
CEO James Hogan may be leaving troubled Etihad sooner than anticipated. Despite not scheduled to leave till ...
Recommends / Alitalia risks collapse after airline staff reject restructuring
Italian flag-carrier Alitalia has reportedly missed out on its last chance to avoid being placed ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. Peter Street on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Derek Jones on Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
- 4. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 5. email@example.com on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering