People / Justin Carr is Etihad's new commercial VP of cargo
Two weeks after The Loadstar reported that senior vice president David Kerr would be leaving ...
Recommends / Emirates willing to cooperate with rival UAE airline Etihad
After years of battling one another for regional (and global) dominance, it seems there may ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO looks to redefine airline’s future
Last year was a bad one for Abu Dhabi carrier Etihad, posting a loss of ...
Recommends / Etihad hires ex-Heathrow boss Tony Douglas to lead 'salvage' effort
Former head honcho at Heathrow, Tony Douglas, has been appointed to lead the turnaround at ...
Recommends / Frankfurt-Hahn gets back on track with new services
Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, after a couple of tricky years, is looking to a renaissance as a ...
News / Air cargo slowdown puts a dent in Etihad financial performance for 2016
Etihad has announced a fairly significant loss for full-year 2016, of $1.87bn. However, the carrier also ...
News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
People / Etihad calls up Ray Gammell as interim CEO to replace Hogan
CEO James Hogan may be leaving troubled Etihad sooner than anticipated. Despite not scheduled to leave till ...
Recommends / Alitalia risks collapse after airline staff reject restructuring
Italian flag-carrier Alitalia has reportedly missed out on its last chance to avoid being placed ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 4.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe