People / Etihad calls up Ray Gammell as interim CEO to replace Hogan
CEO James Hogan may be leaving troubled Etihad sooner than anticipated. Despite not scheduled to leave till ...
Recommends / Alitalia risks collapse after airline staff reject restructuring
Italian flag-carrier Alitalia has reportedly missed out on its last chance to avoid being placed ...
News / Emirates SkyCargo to shrink freighter fleet, returning its 747s
Emirates SkyCargo has confirmed it is to shrink its freighter fleet next year, returning its two ...
News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
Recommends / Emirates boss denies reports of merger with Etihad
Two “restructuring” transit-reliant airlines, hubs an hour apart by road in the same country. There ...
Recommends / Etihad fails to boost cargo volumes in 'very tough' environment
Etihad has acknowledged the difficult business environment – but failed to note intense competition in the Gulf ...
Recommends / Etihad heads off Trump tensions with pledge not to grow in US
Etihad has stalled a possible battle with the new US administration, saying it is “very ...
Recommends / Alitalia – the airline that broke the camel's back
ATW has published a good comment piece on Etihad – and its chronically underperforming partner, ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO Hogan to go as carrier struggles with investments
So pre-Christmas press reports are true: James Hogan, the authoritarian chief of Etihad, is set ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive