Recommends / Etihad posts $1.5bn loss, blaming partners and rising fuel costs
Etihad has turned in another loss, albeit smaller than the previous one. Although it doesn’t publish ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways faces major losses as blockade enters second year
The blockade on Qatar is now entering its second year – with no sign of ...
People / Justin Carr is Etihad's new commercial VP of cargo
Two weeks after The Loadstar reported that senior vice president David Kerr would be leaving ...
Recommends / Emirates willing to cooperate with rival UAE airline Etihad
After years of battling one another for regional (and global) dominance, it seems there may ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO looks to redefine airline’s future
Last year was a bad one for Abu Dhabi carrier Etihad, posting a loss of ...
News / Cargo wilting as airlines carrying Kenyan flower exports are forced to divert
Players in the Kenya to Amsterdam flower market have faced stiff challenges following government decisions to ...
Recommends / Etihad hires ex-Heathrow boss Tony Douglas to lead 'salvage' effort
Former head honcho at Heathrow, Tony Douglas, has been appointed to lead the turnaround at ...
Recommends / Frankfurt-Hahn gets back on track with new services
Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, after a couple of tricky years, is looking to a renaissance as a ...
News / Air cargo slowdown puts a dent in Etihad financial performance for 2016
Etihad has announced a fairly significant loss for full-year 2016, of $1.87bn. However, the carrier also ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV