EU Customs Code Headlines
News / Logistics sector fears Customs chaos post-Brexit – 'Cargo won't move'
A two-year transition period is “not nearly long enough” for the logistics industry to tackle ...
Recommends / UK ports couldn't handle even ‘minutes’ of Customs checks, post-Brexit
As many in the industry already suspected, “Britain’s ports would grind to a halt after ...
PODCAST – Brexit, getting the job done
Agency Sector Management chairman Peter MacSwiney has been appointed co-chair of the Customs Brexit group ...
UK Customs 'asleep at the wheel' as illegal Chinese imports avoid VAT
UK Customs has been accused of being “asleep at the wheel”, allowing imports of illegal ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes