Recommends / The course of seamless borders post-Brexit never runs true
If you can cope with any more Brexit talk, there is an interesting – and ...
Recommends / EU members agree reporting rules for truck CO2 emissions
New, heavy-duty vehicles in the EU will come under new emissions scrutiny after member states ...
Recommends / MEPs give international flights respite from EU carbon fees until 2021
Remember all the fuss about the EU, airlines and the Emissions Trading Scheme? Well the ...
Recommends / EU trade agreement creates healthy tailwind for Japan's ONE group
Consultant Lars Green points out in this article that the recent news of a trade ...
News / United and Lufthansa Cargo become one between the US and Europe
United Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo are to cooperate “extensively” on routes between the US and ...
News / Co-operation across the EU using 'intelligent transport' can cut CO2, says IRU
Reducing CO2 emissions from road transport and logistics requires “a more rounded approach”, focusing not ...
Recommends / EU sharpens competition tools to face Gulf carrier challenge
The EU is sharpening its pencil in what appears to be an attempt to stem ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
News / Brexit with no trade deal will prove more expensive for EU exporters, says report
European exporters have more to lose than their UK counterparts if the country leaves the ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion