Recommends / EU court paves way for $2bn UPS claim over TNT bid
UPS could sue the EU for $2bn in damages after a court ruled that the ...
Recommends / EU-Japan trade agreement on track for February
Greater trade is expected between the EU and Japan following yesterday’s approval of a trade ...
Recommends / Asean and EU to allow unlimited cargo flight rights
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) and the EU have agreed to unlimited cargo ...
Recommends / EU still struggling with system to bypass sanctions on Iran
EU attempts to circumvent US sanctions on Iran and maintain trade with the republic are ...
News / Whitehall 'lays bare the grisly prospects' for supply chains of a no-deal Brexit
Industry associations have reacted badly to the UK government’s latest round of technical notices explaining ...
Recommends / UK aims to boost exports to 35% of GDP, but no timeframe
Liam Fox, the UK’s trade minister, is reportedly targeting an export boom post-Brexit. According to ...
Recommends / Maritime UK says Article 50 process should be extended
Maritime UK has urged the EU and UK to extend the Article 50 process if ...
Recommends / Trump risks $294bn trade tariff reprisals, EU warns
More tit-for-tat tariff news. As Canada starts its impose its retaliatory charges, now the EU ...
News / Transport industry frustration growing at lack of UK progress on Brexit
Businesses are becoming increasingly vocal about the UK government’s lack of progress on Brexit. The Society ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'