Recommends / MEPs give international flights respite from EU carbon fees until 2021
Remember all the fuss about the EU, airlines and the Emissions Trading Scheme? Well the ...
Recommends / EU trade agreement creates healthy tailwind for Japan's ONE group
Consultant Lars Green points out in this article that the recent news of a trade ...
News / Co-operation across the EU using 'intelligent transport' can cut CO2, says IRU
Reducing CO2 emissions from road transport and logistics requires “a more rounded approach”, focusing not ...
Recommends / EU sharpens competition tools to face Gulf carrier challenge
The EU is sharpening its pencil in what appears to be an attempt to stem ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
News / Brexit with no trade deal will prove more expensive for EU exporters, says report
European exporters have more to lose than their UK counterparts if the country leaves the ...
Recommends / Will Brexit close the doors on Open Skies?
The big Brexit question in aviation is whether the UK will continue to be in ...
Recommends / Europe transport chief: think bigger on EU-US open skies
The European Commission has told the US that cherry-picking over the open skies agreement would ...
Recommends / The trucker's nightmare that could flatten Europe's economy
Trucking companies are facing rising costs as EU member states impose new border controls because refugees continue ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared