Recommends / Trump risks $294bn trade tariff reprisals, EU warns
More tit-for-tat tariff news. As Canada starts its impose its retaliatory charges, now the EU ...
News / Fewer flight delays for freighters, but 'meltdown' may be approaching
Frustrated by delayed flights? As the saying goes, you ain’t seen nothing yet. But, on a brighter ...
Recommends / Europe requests exemptions from US Iran sanctions
In pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal, the US has the potential to reinstate ...
News / TAPA's PSR initiative can steer truckers towards more secure parking
Certified secure parking for hauliers has come a step closer following TAPA’s publication of its requirements. The ...
News / Whitehall is 'hanging the UK logistics industry out to dry' on the road to Brexit
An ‘angry’ UK freight industry has lashed out at the government, accusing it of being ...
News / China still powers ahead as Asia-Pacific captures more contract logistics
The Asia-Pacific region will take an even bigger share of the global contract logistics market, as ...
Recommends / Trump's trade war looks set to be a costly affair
President Trump’s latest trade war salvo has not been warmly welcomed in countries facing tariffs ...
Recommends / Cargo may face life in the slow lane after Brexit
More woe on the Brexit front: Zeebrugge – according top Bloomberg – has repeated its calls ...
Recommends / EU target of 30% cut in truck emissions by 2030 'too aggressive'
The EU took a step towards its first CO2 standards for trucks this week. The ...
News / Booming Chengdu attracts major logistics players DHL and Lufthansa
Shippers are set to gain an option of rail or air for the growing exports from Chengdu, ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam