News / Co-operation across the EU using 'intelligent transport' can cut CO2, says IRU
Reducing CO2 emissions from road transport and logistics requires “a more rounded approach”, focusing not ...
Recommends / EU sharpens competition tools to face Gulf carrier challenge
The EU is sharpening its pencil in what appears to be an attempt to stem ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
News / Brexit with no trade deal will prove more expensive for EU exporters, says report
European exporters have more to lose than their UK counterparts if the country leaves the ...
Recommends / Will Brexit close the doors on Open Skies?
The big Brexit question in aviation is whether the UK will continue to be in ...
Recommends / Europe transport chief: think bigger on EU-US open skies
The European Commission has told the US that cherry-picking over the open skies agreement would ...
Recommends / The trucker's nightmare that could flatten Europe's economy
Trucking companies are facing rising costs as EU member states impose new border controls because refugees continue ...
News / EU port regulation aimed at boosting state-run ports poses 'significant risks' to UK sector
The proposed EU Ports Services Regulation (PSR) poses significant risks for the UK port industry, it was claimed ...
Recommends / European Parliament calls for a 'level playing field' in aviation
It looks fairly tepid on the face of it, but perhaps this is simply a ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs