Europa Worldwide Headlines
People / Europa Worldwide strengthens Asian ambitions with appointment of veteran forwarder Lee-Ming Chan
Europa Worldwide has appointed Lee-Ming Chan as general manager for its Hong Kong team. The ...
News / Brexit deal a 'step in the right direction', but not the end of the road for the UK
Brexit-backing MD of Europa Worldwide Andrew Baxter has praised a template for future EU-UK border relationships ...
News / Angry transport sector may pass €40 French foreign worker fee to customers
European road transport operators continue to voice their opposition to French plans to impose a ...
News / Robert Ross appointed finance director of Europa Worldwide
UK haulier and freight forwarder Europa Worldwide Group has appointed Robert Ross as its new ...
- 1.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 2.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 2. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 3. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
- 4. Peter on Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
- 5. Holisol supply chain solutions on How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics