Europe-South America trade Headlines
News / Latin American trades restructure ahead of Hamburg Süd takeover by Maersk
MSC and Hapag-Lloyd are launching a new Mediterranean-east coast South America service next month, as part ...
News / EC clears the way for Maersk takeover of Hamburg Süd
The European Commission has cleared Maersk Line’s proposed acquisition of Hamburg Süd, subject to the ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. peter street on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Peter Street on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. Derek Jones on Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
- 5. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains