Comment / Market Insight: A rally by DSV, but is it hype or hope?
DSV’s interim numbers this month were nothing short of exceptional, but several risks could spoil ...
News / Clearance is key in international e-commerce race, says Panalpina
Panalpina is looking to play a leading role in international e-commerce logistics. The European logistics behemoth ...
Recommends / European buyers go shopping for US companies
In the first four months of 2018, European firms have spent some $47bn acquiring US companies. ...
Recommends / Truckers from western Europe break posted workers rules
There are few better media outlets that cover EU policymaking than Euractive, and this report ...
News / Who will deliver Christmas in 2019? asks FTA after Home Office plan is leaked
Pleas to consider the logistics industry appear to have been ignored, as leaked documents reveal plans ...
People / Benoit Dumont succeeds Ludwig Bertsch at the helm of Unilode
Today sees the departure of Unilode Aviation Solution president and chief executive Ludwig Bertsch after a ...
News / Air freight rates continue to climb, with a strong peak season on the radar
Air freight rates are continuing their climb, with the sector enjoying back-to-back monthly increases and ...
Recommends / Hard Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy
A group of pro-Brexit economists are arguing that the removal of all trade tariffs and ...
News / Things may be looking up for Europe's ports, say analysts, but growth is slowing
North European ports may finally have rebounded: analysts are reporting a prosperous first half to ...
News / Impressive transatlantic growth for US imports, but outlook not so bullish
Container exports from North Europe to North America increased 5.7%, year-on-year, in the first five ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs