Recommends / European buyers go shopping for US companies
In the first four months of 2018, European firms have spent some $47bn acquiring US companies. ...
Recommends / Truckers from western Europe break posted workers rules
There are few better media outlets that cover EU policymaking than Euractive, and this report ...
People / Benoit Dumont succeeds Ludwig Bertsch at the helm of Unilode
Today sees the departure of Unilode Aviation Solution president and chief executive Ludwig Bertsch after a ...
News / Air freight rates continue to climb, with a strong peak season on the radar
Air freight rates are continuing their climb, with the sector enjoying back-to-back monthly increases and ...
Recommends / Hard Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy
A group of pro-Brexit economists are arguing that the removal of all trade tariffs and ...
News / Things may be looking up for Europe's ports, say analysts, but growth is slowing
North European ports may finally have rebounded: analysts are reporting a prosperous first half to ...
News / Impressive transatlantic growth for US imports, but outlook not so bullish
Container exports from North Europe to North America increased 5.7%, year-on-year, in the first five ...
Recommends / Cargo theft plagues freight shippers
Citing BSI’s Global Supply Chain Intelligence Report, Supply Management says terrorism in Europe and cargo ...
People / Kuehne + Nagel finalises new European management structure
Kuehne + Nagel is set to complete the restructuring of its European division this October, ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 4.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 1. Sumeet on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. ssb star on Photo blog: BIFA freight services awards and lunch
- 3. Amanda Noble on Toys R Us can keep supply chain moving despite bankruptcy ahead of peak season
- 4. Joshua Smith on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder