Recommends / Cargo theft plagues freight shippers
Citing BSI’s Global Supply Chain Intelligence Report, Supply Management says terrorism in Europe and cargo ...
People / Kuehne + Nagel finalises new European management structure
Kuehne + Nagel is set to complete the restructuring of its European division this October, ...
Comment / In-out, in-out, shake it all about – a vote that could prove no party dance for UK logistics
Freight and logistics is set to be one of the sectors most affected by the forthcoming ...
News / MEPs back draft proposals to reform and modernise EU port sector
The proposed EU Ports Services Regulation (PSR) passed its first hurdle yesterday when a draft ...
Recommends / Expect supply chain costs to rise after a Brexit
With the referendum on the UK’s continuing membership of the EU possibly taking place this ...
Recommends / Gang of five EU airline CEOs calls for aviation revolution
Perhaps a better way of tackling competition – instead of trying to stifle it – ...
Recommends / US and Eurozone business growth slows, while China's factories contract
Growth has slowed across the major economic centres. The US and Eurozone have seen a ...
Recommends / The future of European logistics – in a bite-size infographic
Need to write a conference presentation? Interested in some handy fact and figures on the ...
Recommends / EU set to re-impose sanctions against Iranian shipping companies
In what is one of the more predictable moves in 2015, EU lawyers are to ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers