Recommends / Truckers from western Europe break posted workers rules
There are few better media outlets that cover EU policymaking than Euractive, and this report ...
People / Benoit Dumont succeeds Ludwig Bertsch at the helm of Unilode
Today sees the departure of Unilode Aviation Solution president and chief executive Ludwig Bertsch after a ...
News / Air freight rates continue to climb, with a strong peak season on the radar
Air freight rates are continuing their climb, with the sector enjoying back-to-back monthly increases and ...
Recommends / Hard Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy
A group of pro-Brexit economists are arguing that the removal of all trade tariffs and ...
News / Things may be looking up for Europe's ports, say analysts, but growth is slowing
North European ports may finally have rebounded: analysts are reporting a prosperous first half to ...
News / Impressive transatlantic growth for US imports, but outlook not so bullish
Container exports from North Europe to North America increased 5.7%, year-on-year, in the first five ...
Recommends / Cargo theft plagues freight shippers
Citing BSI’s Global Supply Chain Intelligence Report, Supply Management says terrorism in Europe and cargo ...
People / Kuehne + Nagel finalises new European management structure
Kuehne + Nagel is set to complete the restructuring of its European division this October, ...
Comment / In-out, in-out, shake it all about – a vote that could prove no party dance for UK logistics
Freight and logistics is set to be one of the sectors most affected by the forthcoming ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared