Recommends / Truckers from western Europe break posted workers rules
There are few better media outlets that cover EU policymaking than Euractive, and this report ...
People / Benoit Dumont succeeds Ludwig Bertsch at the helm of Unilode
Today sees the departure of Unilode Aviation Solution president and chief executive Ludwig Bertsch after a ...
News / Air freight rates continue to climb, with a strong peak season on the radar
Air freight rates are continuing their climb, with the sector enjoying back-to-back monthly increases and ...
Recommends / Hard Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy
A group of pro-Brexit economists are arguing that the removal of all trade tariffs and ...
News / Things may be looking up for Europe's ports, say analysts, but growth is slowing
North European ports may finally have rebounded: analysts are reporting a prosperous first half to ...
News / Impressive transatlantic growth for US imports, but outlook not so bullish
Container exports from North Europe to North America increased 5.7%, year-on-year, in the first five ...
Recommends / Cargo theft plagues freight shippers
Citing BSI’s Global Supply Chain Intelligence Report, Supply Management says terrorism in Europe and cargo ...
People / Kuehne + Nagel finalises new European management structure
Kuehne + Nagel is set to complete the restructuring of its European division this October, ...
Comment / In-out, in-out, shake it all about – a vote that could prove no party dance for UK logistics
Freight and logistics is set to be one of the sectors most affected by the forthcoming ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion