News / Containership scrapping set to spike as IMO 2020 looms
The containership demolition market is set to rebound this year as owners weed out the ...
PR: Ocean Alliance: CMA CGM unveils its new unmatched service offer, Ocean Alliance Day 3 Product
PRESS RELEASE: “The CMA CGM Group, a worldwide leading shipping group, is pleased to announce ...
News / Scrubber installation gathers pace ahead of new low-sulphur fuel rule
The number of exhaust gas cleaning systems (scrubbers) being installed on containerships is gathering pace, ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: CMA CGM beats APMM and Hapag but the gap is closing
I imagine the stock of CMA CGM would have held steady on Monday, if only the French ...
News / Wan Hai orders 20 new box ships to meet market ambitions
Taiwan niche ocean carrier Wan Hai has confirmed an order for 20 new box ships ...
News / Industry questions new box ship blockchain network
Yesterday’s announcement that five shipping lines and four terminal operators are to form a consortium ...
Comment / Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
On a straight comparable basis, the second-quarter results from CMA CGM were abysmal; confirming that 2017 ...
News / Congestion and delays at port of Felixstowe expected to continue
The UK’s major container gateway of Felixstowe is expected to continue experiencing severe congestion after ...
News / Growing digitisation of sea freight booking will 'move the industry forward'
It may have taken some time to get started, but the sea freight business is ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'