News / Growing digitisation of sea freight booking will 'move the industry forward'
It may have taken some time to get started, but the sea freight business is ...
News / ONE could quit South Africa trade in response to merger rejection
The decision of the South African Competition Commission to block the merger of the container ...
News / Gulf boycott could bring Qatar Airways a cargo boost
The “siege of Qatar” could work to some companies’ advantage – Qatar Airways is expecting more business ...
News / No need for more transhipment hubs in South-east Asia, TOC delegates told
The chances of a creating a fourth container transhipment hub in South-east Asia appear to ...
Comment / Analysis: Evergreen more ship-shape than compatriot Yang Ming
Our journey through the troubled container shipping industry in Asia continues this week. Inevitably, I ...
Recommends / China fines 14 shipping lines over failure to disclose rates
Seatrade today reports that the Chinese Ministry of Transport has cracked the whip by dishing out ...
News / Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
The number of container lines with an operating capacity of over 200,000 teu has reduced ...
News / Ocean Alliance toe hits the water first with early publication of pro-forma network
The Ocean Alliance, which next April will be the biggest of the three vessel-sharing alliances, ...
News / Revealed: who's owed the most out of thousands of Hanjin creditors
Thousands of creditors of bankrupt Hanjin Shipping face taking huge losses as liquidation looms for the ...
News / OOCL leads the pack as reliability becomes key to container line marketing strategy
Ocean carriers are focusing on better schedule reliability and faster sailing times as selling points ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making