News / Gulf boycott could bring Qatar Airways a cargo boost
The “siege of Qatar” could work to some companies’ advantage – Qatar Airways is expecting more business ...
News / No need for more transhipment hubs in South-east Asia, TOC delegates told
The chances of a creating a fourth container transhipment hub in South-east Asia appear to ...
Comment / Analysis: Evergreen more ship-shape than compatriot Yang Ming
Our journey through the troubled container shipping industry in Asia continues this week. Inevitably, I ...
Recommends / China fines 14 shipping lines over failure to disclose rates
Seatrade today reports that the Chinese Ministry of Transport has cracked the whip by dishing out ...
News / Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
The number of container lines with an operating capacity of over 200,000 teu has reduced ...
News / Ocean Alliance toe hits the water first with early publication of pro-forma network
The Ocean Alliance, which next April will be the biggest of the three vessel-sharing alliances, ...
News / Revealed: who's owed the most out of thousands of Hanjin creditors
Thousands of creditors of bankrupt Hanjin Shipping face taking huge losses as liquidation looms for the ...
News / OOCL leads the pack as reliability becomes key to container line marketing strategy
Ocean carriers are focusing on better schedule reliability and faster sailing times as selling points ...
People / Yang Ming picks Evergreen's Bronson Hsieh as its new chairman
Yang Ming has appointed the former vice chairman of Evergreen Group, Chih-Chien (Bronson) Hsieh, as ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared