News / Shippers demand terminals free Hanjin containers and drop huge release fees
Shipper organisations have called for terminals to begin releasing Hanjin containers detained by terminal operators ...
People / TIACA's new forum to hear the 'missing' voice of the shipper
TIACA has established a Shippers’ Advisory Council in a bid to ensure that shippers are ...
News / Varied tolerance on box weight proof will create 'uneven playing field', claims EVO
Dutch shipper body EVO has warned of a flaw in the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO) ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 3.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 4.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 5.Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV