News / Shippers demand terminals free Hanjin containers and drop huge release fees
Shipper organisations have called for terminals to begin releasing Hanjin containers detained by terminal operators ...
People / TIACA's new forum to hear the 'missing' voice of the shipper
TIACA has established a Shippers’ Advisory Council in a bid to ensure that shippers are ...
News / Varied tolerance on box weight proof will create 'uneven playing field', claims EVO
Dutch shipper body EVO has warned of a flaw in the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO) ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading