Recommends / Expeditors sees operating income fall, despite surge in volumes
Despite volume surges of 16% (air freight) and 7% (ocean freight), rate volatility saw Expeditors ...
Comment / Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
As I ponder whether any freight forwarder – apart from Panalpina – could be poised ...
News / Expeditors 'a takeover target' as results and revenue prospects disappoint
Senior executives from Expeditors, North America’s largest freight forwarder, put on a brave face yesterday, ...
News / Tough first quarter for Expeditors – customers cautious with their logistics dollars
Expeditors has had a challenging first quarter, which it blamed on current economic headwinds. But even ...
Comment / Analysis: Expeditors shareholders want greater value, despite 'best year ever'
“The best year in the company’s history doesn’t happen by accident,” said Jeffrey Musser, Expeditors’ ...
News / Bullish Expeditors bucks 2015's 'weak market' trend with increased margins and profits
US freight forwarder Expeditors International yesterday announced increased profits, despite falling volumes and declining freight rates. The ...
People / Carol Kijac joins SEKO Logistics as chief sales officer
Former Expeditors sales veteran Carol Kijac has been appointed chief sales officer of SEKO Logistics ...
News / Expeditors detours from acquisition trail to focus on the road to organic growth
US freight forwarder Expeditors said it remained uninterested in the current wave of merger and ...
News / Sudden surge in air freight demand ex-Asia sees backlog build up
A sudden surge in air freight demand has led to cargo building up in Asian ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam