Comment / Market Insight: Expeditors a tempting target as Alibaba eyes getting under Trump's skin
It is a widespread conviction among my trade and banking sources that China’s e-commerce behemoth, ...
News / Knowledge is key in the supply chain's battle to keep out counterfeit goods
Efforts to curtail the supply chain of counterfeit goods should be part of the everyday ...
Comment / Market insight: transport and logistics stock prices shrug off mixed margins
“The Dow theory … says the market is in an upward trend if one of ...
Comment / Market insight: How fare the shares of Ceva, DP-DHL, DSV, XPO and friends
The initial fall and subsequent rise of CEVA Logistics stock has been spectacular to watch ...
Recommends / Expeditors reports higher profits, strong revenue growth in Q1
Expeditors recorded a 45% jump in income for the three months to March with multiple ...
News / 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
While the freight industry has much work to do to go digital, players must not ...
Comment / Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
“Expeditors has long believed that it is a competitive advantage to focus on organic growth ...
Comment / Analysis: lean into the future – the logistics plans of JD.com and Alibaba
“What we need to do is always lean into the future, when the world changes ...
Comment / Analysis: names to watch in M&A this year as major US shippers eye supply chain control
The takeover of Global Logistic Properties (GLP) and the ongoing consolidation in container shipping (for ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market