News / Expeditors 'a takeover target' as results and revenue prospects disappoint
Senior executives from Expeditors, North America’s largest freight forwarder, put on a brave face yesterday, ...
News / Tough first quarter for Expeditors – customers cautious with their logistics dollars
Expeditors has had a challenging first quarter, which it blamed on current economic headwinds. But even ...
Comment / Analysis: Expeditors shareholders want greater value, despite 'best year ever'
“The best year in the company’s history doesn’t happen by accident,” said Jeffrey Musser, Expeditors’ ...
News / Bullish Expeditors bucks 2015's 'weak market' trend with increased margins and profits
US freight forwarder Expeditors International yesterday announced increased profits, despite falling volumes and declining freight rates. The ...
People / Carol Kijac joins SEKO Logistics as chief sales officer
Former Expeditors sales veteran Carol Kijac has been appointed chief sales officer of SEKO Logistics ...
News / Expeditors detours from acquisition trail to focus on the road to organic growth
US freight forwarder Expeditors said it remained uninterested in the current wave of merger and ...
News / Sudden surge in air freight demand ex-Asia sees backlog build up
A sudden surge in air freight demand has led to cargo building up in Asian ...
Recommends / Expeditors reports revenue drop as Asian shipping slows
It will come as no surprise to anyone in the freight industry that another major ...
Comment / Analysis: could 2015 be a year to remember for sparkling Expeditors?
If things go smoothly in the second half of 2015, US logistics company Expeditors will ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers