Comment / Market insight: transport and logistics stock prices shrug off mixed margins
“The Dow theory … says the market is in an upward trend if one of ...
Comment / Market insight: How fare the shares of Ceva, DP-DHL, DSV, XPO and friends
The initial fall and subsequent rise of CEVA Logistics stock has been spectacular to watch ...
Recommends / Expeditors reports higher profits, strong revenue growth in Q1
Expeditors recorded a 45% jump in income for the three months to March with multiple ...
News / 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
While the freight industry has much work to do to go digital, players must not ...
Comment / Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
“Expeditors has long believed that it is a competitive advantage to focus on organic growth ...
Comment / Analysis: lean into the future – the logistics plans of JD.com and Alibaba
“What we need to do is always lean into the future, when the world changes ...
Comment / Analysis: names to watch in M&A this year as major US shippers eye supply chain control
The takeover of Global Logistic Properties (GLP) and the ongoing consolidation in container shipping (for ...
Comment / Analysis: high times for investors in Expeditors, but risks remain
The share price of Expeditors International climbed steeply after the US freight forwarder reported its ...
News / Expeditors price-push pays off as Q3 results reflect improved margins
US freight forwarder Expeditors saw third-quarter revenue and profits increase as efforts to raise prices ...
Comment / Analysis: unforgiving investors could paint a target on Expeditors
Recently, I left a meeting with the management team of a certain Europe-based global freight ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Frank Wang on Cargo handling industry looks for real-time visibility and connectivity to improve efficiency and productivity
- 3. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 4. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges