Express Yourself Headlines
News / Vietnam e-commerce boom a headache for logistics players
Vietnam’s explosive e-commerce growth is providing big opportunities – and headaches – for online retailers and their ...
News / International business on the up for UPS, but domestic profits slump
Cross-border operations continued to gain ground during UPS’s first quarter as revenue and operating profits grew. However, a 10% ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
News / Customers angry as 'capacity-hobbled' UPS quietly pushes up fuel surcharges
UPS has denied claims it has been forced to increase fuel surcharges to offset costs ...
People / Jim Barber becomes new COO at UPS in possible leadership succession plan
UPS has appointed Jim Barber (pictured) as chief operating officer, with some reports suggesting the ...
Recommends / SF Express invests $5.9bn to build a freight airport in central China
SF Express appears a step closer to its ambition of becoming the ‘FedEx of China’ with the ...
People / ATSG appoints Dicom's Mike Berger as its new CCO
ATSG has appointed Mike Berger as its chief commercial officer, a role vacant since Rich ...
News / DHL Express admits Amazon could become a competitor in logistics arena
There are industry concerns over Amazon’s ventures into logistics, with one operator admitting it could find ...
Recommends / Will retailers trust a Shipping with Amazon delivery service?
A concise yet illuminating piece of research on whether retailers would happily switch delivery providers and ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 3.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 2. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 4. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 5. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day