Express Yourself Headlines
Recommends / Boxed in: logistics companies fear the return of hard borders
The Economist has an interesting article on the impact of protectionism, as well as Brexit, on ...
Recommends / Logistics companies fear the return of hard borders
Astronomic growth of cross-border e-commerce has catapulted the express sector to record revenues. But Donald ...
Recommends / China's major logistics companies seek listings to compete with global rivals
An interesting report from China claims domestic express operators are looking to list on both ...
Recommends / FedEx lifts outlook after buying TNT Express
The Wall Street Journal provides the lowdown on FedEx’s first interim results since it completed ...
News / E-commerce boom drives demand for B737 freighter conversions higher than supply
Carriers (or internet sales giants) looking to turn Boeing 737s into cargo aircraft are facing ...
News / New owner FedEx will keep TNT brand, staff and hubs – for now
Today marks the start of what promises to be a long process of integration, as ...
News / ASL takes over TNT's two airlines as FedEx deal completes
TNT’s airlines have now become ASL Airlines Belgium and ASL Airlines Spain, after the express ...
Recommends / SF Express plans reverse listing as its hunger for investment cash builds
SF Express, which has been eying an IPO for some months, is planning a back-door ...
Recommends / Special delivery: China’s logistics boom
ANZ’s head of technology China has written a blog on the country’s express sector. With ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers