Express Yourself Headlines
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
News / Customers angry as 'capacity-hobbled' UPS quietly pushes up fuel surcharges
UPS has denied claims it has been forced to increase fuel surcharges to offset costs ...
People / Jim Barber becomes new COO at UPS in possible leadership succession plan
UPS has appointed Jim Barber (pictured) as chief operating officer, with some reports suggesting the ...
Recommends / SF Express invests $5.9bn to build a freight airport in central China
SF Express appears a step closer to its ambition of becoming the ‘FedEx of China’ with the ...
People / ATSG appoints Dicom's Mike Berger as its new CCO
ATSG has appointed Mike Berger as its chief commercial officer, a role vacant since Rich ...
News / DHL Express admits Amazon could become a competitor in logistics arena
There are industry concerns over Amazon’s ventures into logistics, with one operator admitting it could find ...
Recommends / Will retailers trust a Shipping with Amazon delivery service?
A concise yet illuminating piece of research on whether retailers would happily switch delivery providers and ...
Recommends / Amazon to launch delivery service to compete with UPS and FedEx
Amazon is at last casting off two of its “most critical” partners, FedEx and UPS, ...
News / IAG Cargo targets e-commerce market with global delivery platform Zenda
IAG Cargo has launched a door-to-door cross-border e-commerce delivery platform. Zenda, (a play on the Spanish Senda, ...
News / 'Big three' express firms may get a run for their money from more savvy rivals
The ‘big three’ express parcel companies, UPS, FedEx and DHL, are not as immune to ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam