News / DHL Express admits Amazon could become a competitor in logistics arena
There are industry concerns over Amazon’s ventures into logistics, with one operator admitting it could find ...
Recommends / Will retailers trust a Shipping with Amazon delivery service?
A concise yet illuminating piece of research on whether retailers would happily switch delivery providers and ...
Recommends / Amazon to launch delivery service to compete with UPS and FedEx
Amazon is at last casting off two of its “most critical” partners, FedEx and UPS, ...
News / IAG Cargo targets e-commerce market with global delivery platform Zenda
IAG Cargo has launched a door-to-door cross-border e-commerce delivery platform. Zenda, (a play on the Spanish Senda, ...
News / 'Big three' express firms may get a run for their money from more savvy rivals
The ‘big three’ express parcel companies, UPS, FedEx and DHL, are not as immune to ...
Recommends / Chinese couriers delivered 110 million parcels every day of 2017
Delivery numbers in China rose 28% year-on-year in 2017, equating to some 40 billion parcels ...
News / E-commerce retailers hit in the wallet by return of record number of unwanted gifts
Take-back Tuesday, Wing-back Wednesday – monikers for e-commerce days continue to abound. This week has seen ...
Recommends / SF Express ready to break ground on new airport in Hubei
SF Express has agreed to jointly fund the development of a $7.6bn cargo airport in Hubei ...
News / Thanksgiving sales boom: hit the mall or shop online, from on-couch?
Some 32 million Americans will shop today – but 115 million will shop tomorrow. In fact, over the ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe