Recommends / US pilots hit out at FAA study into single-pilot cargo aircraft
The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is planning to conduct studies into the use of ...
Recommends / Some 40% of US DoT workers furloughed in government shutdown
Nearly 40% of US Department of Transportation workers have been furloughed in the US government shutdown. ...
Recommends / Amazon drone delivery ambitions get a lift from President Trump
One of the biggest impediments to the development of drones in e-commerce delivery fulfilment, the ...
Recommends / 'Most troubling' – FAA tests on electronic devices in cargo hold
It may come as little surprise to some in the cargo business who deal with ...
News / US Senate law change may help desperate cargo airlines recruit pilots
A rare bipartisan legislative move in the US Senate is giving regional all-cargo carriers hope ...
Recommends / Trump backs air traffic control spin-off to fix ‘broken’ system
Air traffic control (ATC) needs reform in many countries, with inefficiencies leading to additional emissions, ...
Recommends / FAA proposes fourth hazmat fine against Amazon this year
We do keep banging on about it, but there again it does keep happening. The ...
Recommends / FAA's new drone laws will allow US companies to innovate
The latest on the drone revolution comes from the US, where the Federal Aviation Authority ...
News / 'Painful' air cargo hazmat fine signals tougher stance by US FAA on violations
US authorities are coming down hard on violations of hazardous materials regulations. The Federal Aviation Administration ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?