Recommends / Some 40% of US DoT workers furloughed in government shutdown
Nearly 40% of US Department of Transportation workers have been furloughed in the US government shutdown. ...
Recommends / Amazon drone delivery ambitions get a lift from President Trump
One of the biggest impediments to the development of drones in e-commerce delivery fulfilment, the ...
Recommends / 'Most troubling' – FAA tests on electronic devices in cargo hold
It may come as little surprise to some in the cargo business who deal with ...
News / US Senate law change may help desperate cargo airlines recruit pilots
A rare bipartisan legislative move in the US Senate is giving regional all-cargo carriers hope ...
Recommends / Trump backs air traffic control spin-off to fix ‘broken’ system
Air traffic control (ATC) needs reform in many countries, with inefficiencies leading to additional emissions, ...
Recommends / FAA proposes fourth hazmat fine against Amazon this year
We do keep banging on about it, but there again it does keep happening. The ...
Recommends / FAA's new drone laws will allow US companies to innovate
The latest on the drone revolution comes from the US, where the Federal Aviation Authority ...
News / 'Painful' air cargo hazmat fine signals tougher stance by US FAA on violations
US authorities are coming down hard on violations of hazardous materials regulations. The Federal Aviation Administration ...
Recommends / FAA levies two more fines on Amazon for mishandling dangerous goods
Amazon is going to have to sharpen up its act. It has been fined again ...
Recommends / FAA proposes $350,000 hazmat fine for Amazon after drain cleaner leak harms UPS staff
In a good example of the dangers of e-commerce shipments, Amazon may have to pay ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading