Recommends / 'Most troubling' – FAA tests on electronic devices in cargo hold
It may come as little surprise to some in the cargo business who deal with ...
Recommends / Trump backs air traffic control spin-off to fix ‘broken’ system
Air traffic control (ATC) needs reform in many countries, with inefficiencies leading to additional emissions, ...
Recommends / FAA proposes fourth hazmat fine against Amazon this year
We do keep banging on about it, but there again it does keep happening. The ...
Recommends / FAA's new drone laws will allow US companies to innovate
The latest on the drone revolution comes from the US, where the Federal Aviation Authority ...
News / 'Painful' air cargo hazmat fine signals tougher stance by US FAA on violations
US authorities are coming down hard on violations of hazardous materials regulations. The Federal Aviation Administration ...
Recommends / FAA levies two more fines on Amazon for mishandling dangerous goods
Amazon is going to have to sharpen up its act. It has been fined again ...
Recommends / FAA proposes $350,000 hazmat fine for Amazon after drain cleaner leak harms UPS staff
In a good example of the dangers of e-commerce shipments, Amazon may have to pay ...
News / Debate over fire risk from lithium batteries being carried in aircraft bellies heats up
Yesterday’s lobbying letter from various industrial groups, hoping to persuade the US not to ban ...
Recommends / Lithium battery companies lobby US to 'protect American commerce'
The air cargo lithium battery debate rumbles on: to fly them on passenger aircraft or ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Gloomy picture painted for container shipping is lightening, says Alphaliner
- 4.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 5.Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
- 1. Mark Taylor on UPS to build £120m 'world-class' parcel hub at London Gateway logistics park
- 2. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 3. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 4. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 5. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia