Talking shop: the retail business Headlines
Recommends / Target experiments with faster supply chain strategy
US retailer Target is testing a new supply chain management approach as it looks to ...
News / 'Sewbots': the hi-tech revolution with designs on fashion logistics
The retail supply chain could be “crushed” by new technology that would allow consumers to buy ...
News / 3PLs can profit from technology-driven shift in manufacturing strategy
3PLs could see higher profit margins from the manufacturing sector this year – but while this will ...
Recommends / Will retailers trust a Shipping with Amazon delivery service?
A concise yet illuminating piece of research on whether retailers would happily switch delivery providers and ...
News / Technology is key to boosting repeat business for e-commerce delivery firms
Forwarders can help retailers keep customers and improve loyalty by offering new channels of communication and ...
News / Retailers that try to copy Amazon's delivery model 'will cease to trade'
The operations director of department store chain John Lewis has urged retailers not to try ...
Comment / Why cutting spending on your supply chain will cost you more money
Last month, UK budget retail firm Poundstretcher was fined £1m because of the “chaotic” working ...
Recommends / Online retail growth in the UK less than expected last year
Is this the beginning of the end of the beginning? So used have we become ...
People / Raju Dhanhoa appointed as operations manager at ReBound
Global returns management platform ReBOUND has hired Raju Dhanhoa (pictured above) as operations director, following ...
- 1.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 2.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 2. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 3. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
- 4. Peter on Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
- 5. Holisol supply chain solutions on How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics