Talking shop: the retail business Headlines
Recommends / Trump’s next tariff blow could be 10 times worse for US shoppers
Bloomberg is reporting that the next round of China-US tariffs could be the costliest yet ...
Recommends / Co-op: fair pay for supply chain workers 'could be the next plastics'
Co-op’s chief commercial officer Michael Fletcher believes supply chains could experience a “David Attenborough” moment ...
Recommends / Is apparel manufacturing coming home?
You would really have to have been living on another planet not to realise that ...
News / H&M interim profits hit by blip in supply chain from new logistics system
Swedish fashion giant H&M saw third-quarter sales in some of its key markets “nosedive” after problems with a ...
Recommends / Hard lessons (thanks, Amazon) breathe new life into retail stores
This piece in The New York Times offers a fascinating insight into the supposed “death ...
News / Vietnam e-commerce boom a headache for logistics players
Vietnam’s explosive e-commerce growth is providing big opportunities – and headaches – for online retailers and their ...
Comment / How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics
Consumer attitudes are changing, consumer shopping behaviours are changing and technology is changing. And they’re ...
Recommends / Target experiments with faster supply chain strategy
US retailer Target is testing a new supply chain management approach as it looks to ...
News / Logistics – 'the new retail' – needs to listen to the customer, not follow trends
Retailers must focus on what customers want – as opposed to keeping up with the trends of ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes