Talking shop: the retail business Headlines
Recommends / Target experiments with faster supply chain strategy
US retailer Target is testing a new supply chain management approach as it looks to ...
News / Logistics – 'the new retail' – needs to listen to the customer, not follow trends
Retailers must focus on what customers want – as opposed to keeping up with the trends of ...
News / 'Sewbots': the hi-tech revolution with designs on fashion logistics
The retail supply chain could be “crushed” by new technology that would allow consumers to buy ...
News / 3PLs can profit from technology-driven shift in manufacturing strategy
3PLs could see higher profit margins from the manufacturing sector this year – but while this will ...
Recommends / Will retailers trust a Shipping with Amazon delivery service?
A concise yet illuminating piece of research on whether retailers would happily switch delivery providers and ...
News / Technology is key to boosting repeat business for e-commerce delivery firms
Forwarders can help retailers keep customers and improve loyalty by offering new channels of communication and ...
News / Retailers that try to copy Amazon's delivery model 'will cease to trade'
The operations director of department store chain John Lewis has urged retailers not to try ...
Comment / Why cutting spending on your supply chain will cost you more money
Last month, UK budget retail firm Poundstretcher was fined £1m because of the “chaotic” working ...
Recommends / Online retail growth in the UK less than expected last year
Is this the beginning of the end of the beginning? So used have we become ...
People / Raju Dhanhoa appointed as operations manager at ReBound
Global returns management platform ReBOUND has hired Raju Dhanhoa (pictured above) as operations director, following ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam