Talking shop: the retail business Headlines
Recommends / The complete package: Black Friday and Christmas logistics
Black Friday: the best time of year to buy an electric toothbrush, and as we ...
Recommends / Has Walmart finally figured out China?
Another great blog from Cathy Morrow Roberson, on the Logistics Trends & Insights site, on ...
Recommends / Single's Day $45bn sales smash records in China
The numbers are simply amazing: Alibaba alone sold over $25bn worth of goods in one ...
News / New business and success of e-fulfilment service boosts Wincanton half-year results
UK logistics provider and haulier Wincanton today beat analysts’ expectations, reporting a half-year operating profit ...
Recommends / How retailers are reinventing the supply chain for an omnichannel age
The continued problems faced by retailers in marrying their brinks and mortar operations with growing ...
Recommends / Three ways to get the best of peak season delivery
Vice president of Flexport’s European operations Jan van Casteren sat down with eDelivery to discuss ...
News / Toys R Us can keep supply chain moving despite bankruptcy ahead of peak season
Toys R Us last night filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. It has debts of some ...
Recommends / Alibaba rewrites e-com playbook, while ZTO is sued over $1.4bn IPO
Two stories from the world of Chinese ecommerce today. First up, Alibaba is going into ...
Recommends / Wal-Mart to punish suppliers for delivering early
If there’s one thing consignees absolutely hate, it’s goods arriving at their facilities late. Well, ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 3.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 5.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites