Recommends / Cities seek deliverance from e-commerce boom
In 2010, the United States Postal Service was responsible for the delivery of 3.1bn packages ...
Recommends / Experts predict air cargo growth at Indianapolis
An interesting article on air freight at Indianapolis. While the airport has seen some declines ...
News / FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
Extra costs associated with the acquisition of the “severely under-invested” TNT hit FedEx’s third-quarter results, it announced today. Adjusted ...
News / FedEx tries to delay launching flights to Cuba as political unrest grows
FedEx is trying to delay its entry into the Cuban market – while yesterday, the country’s president launched a ...
Recommends / Express cargo's big shift... to lower revenue
The profile of the express air cargo market is fundamentally changing, according to this report ...
Recommends / Boxed in: logistics companies fear the return of hard borders
The Economist has an interesting article on the impact of protectionism, as well as Brexit, on ...
Recommends / FedEx Fulfillment looks to take on Amazon in SME e-commerce market
Amazon is facing heightened competition in its bid to dominate the third-party e-commerce marketplace, with ...
Recommends / US cargo airlines accuse majors of jeopardising Open Skies
US legacy carriers, in the guise of the Partnership for Open and Fair Skies, are set ...
People / David Bronczek takes top FedEx Corp role a year early
FedEx Corporation has appointed David Bronczek (pictured above) as its new president and chief operating ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers