Comment / Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
“UPS is making great progress on our transformation initiatives to enhance profitable growth and improve ...
Recommends / Top 25 cargo airlines: FedEx still flying highest, while Qatar gains altitude
Great analysis using IATA’s latest data, reveals the top cargo airlines. Air Cargo News notes ...
Comment / Market insight: the Amazon effect on the integrators in a zero-sum game
As it turned out, the good news from DP-DHL at the end of last year ...
News / FedEx places order for 24 new aircraft to modernise fleet as profits grow
Tax benefits played a part in boosting FedEx’s full-year profits, although margin pressures bit hard, and the ...
News / Fear of missing out is driving supply chain technology revolution
“The future is here – it’s just not evenly distributed.” As the supply chain ponders the ...
News / 'Fear of being first' may be the biggest hurdle for blockchain in logistics
Internal resistance, or fear of being first, could be one of the most challenging aspects ...
News / US express giants pour cash into technology as e-commerce deliveries boom
Express operators are ramping up investments in automation and warehousing to offset margin pressures associated ...
Recommends / FedEx Smith sees blockchain as 'next frontier' for logistics
FedEx is on the blockchain train, with Bloomberg reporting the company is testing the tech ...
Comment / Analysis: Logistics M&A activity shaping up to be a big deal in Q2
M&A-related news has appeared with a vengeance lately in the transport and logistics industry, and ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV