Recommends / FedEx Smith sees blockchain as 'next frontier' for logistics
FedEx is on the blockchain train, with Bloomberg reporting the company is testing the tech ...
People / FedEx president and CEO Michael Ducker to retire in August
FedEx Freight president and chief executive Michael Ducker has announced he will be retiring on ...
News / Training programme takes off at FedEx as US pilot shortage worsens
FedEx Express has launched a pilot training scheme as one airline association warns of a ...
Recommends / Strong economy and higher rates boost FedEx quarterly profit
Bad weather and peak season costs did not leave too much of a mark on ...
Recommends / Russia blamed for 'malicious' cyber attack, as FedEx secures 'visible' customer data
The NotPetya cyber attack that cost businesses like Maersk and FedEx/TNT some $1.2bn, was orchestrated by the ...
Recommends / Amazon to launch delivery service to compete with UPS and FedEx
Amazon is at last casting off two of its “most critical” partners, FedEx and UPS, ...
People / David Binks to retire as FedEx Express European president in June
Company veteran David Binks is to step down as European president of FedEx Express in ...
Comment / Analysis: FedEx still in great shape and busy on all fronts every day
“Every time we make an investment decision at FedEx we ask ourselves: what is the ...
News / 'Big three' express firms may get a run for their money from more savvy rivals
The ‘big three’ express parcel companies, UPS, FedEx and DHL, are not as immune to ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. James on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 4. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 5. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships