News / Integrators and 3PLs watch nervously as Amazon starts to stretch its delivery legs
While talk of Amazon’s growing logistics capabilities has centred on the threat to its principal ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: CH Robinson opens a crucial earnings season next week
A crucial earnings season begins next week for the companies on our radar. As global supply ...
SA: FedEx begins offering buyouts to US workers; to cost $450m-$575m
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “FedEx (NYSE:FDX) discloses it has started offering buyouts to US employees and ...
News / Size now matters to FedEx as it joins scramble for bulky home deliveries
FedEx is chasing bulky cargo for residential deliveries. The integrator has started trials of full-service home ...
News / FedEx set to acquire Israel fulfilment partner Flying Cargo Group
FedEx Express is set to acquire Israeli fulfilment and warehouse operator Flying Cargo Group as ...
Recommends / EU court paves way for $2bn UPS claim over TNT bid
UPS could sue the EU for $2bn in damages after a court ruled that the ...
Recommends / New York agrees $35m settlement with FedEx over illegal cigarettes
FedEx Ground has agreed a $35.1m settlement with New York City Corporation and the attorney ...
Recommends / Amazon Air expansion no threat to major express operators
While bankers and the more mainstream media have expressed concern that FedEx and UPS could ...
Comment / Against the odds: new year - no change
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'