SA: BAML warns on FedEx
Seeking Alpha reports: “Bank of America Merrill Lynch drops FedEx (NYSE:FDX) to a Neutral rating after ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: should UPS & FedEx vs Amazon Air bother air freight executives?
I am sorry. I have no doubt having FedEx, UPS and Amazon Air all in ...
Recommends / UPS, FedEx shares fall as Morgan Stanley sees rising competition from 'Amazon Air'
FedEx and UPS shares fell yesterday after Morgan Stanley issued a note warning of the ...
SA: Sharp drops across transportation sector
Seeking Alpha reports: “Broad selling in the transportation sector is being taken by some market ...
FedEx acquires 1,000 Chanje Electric Vehicles
MEMPHIS, Tenn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–FedEx Corp. today announced it is expanding its fleet to add 1,000 Chanje ...
News / FedEx expands its Australian footprint with takeover of Manton Air-Sea
FedEx is targeting more Australian business after acquiring Sydney-headquartered logistics operator Manton Air-Sea. Pending regulatory approval, the ...
Recommends / FedEx brings out special bonuses to keep pilots from retiring
As if the airlines currently fighting with their pilots weren’t having trouble enough, now FedEx, ...
News / E-commerce set to disrupt delivery drivers' weekends as demand grows
Weekends are shrinking for employees of parcel carriers, another disruption wrought by the inexorable momentum ...
People / FedEx appoints Sean Healy as express division's COO for Europe
FedEx Express has appointed company veteran Sean Healy as regional chief operating officer for Europe. Mr ...
News / Bullish FedEx reports rising profits as 'the world loves to travel and trade'
FedEx has reported a major upswing in profits for the three months to September, net ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs