News / Omnichannel sales pushing B2B deliveries towards more costly B2C supply chains
The growth of e-commerce business has led to a convergence of B2B and B2C traffic, ...
Recommends / FedEx ATR order could spark new interest in turboprop freighters
FedEx’s order for 30 ATR 72-600Fs is interesting, especially in the light of last week’s ...
Recommends / Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
The rationale for this hypothesis from Morgan Stanley analysts is the plan by Elon Musk’s ...
Comment / Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
When the news hit the wires last week that e-commerce behemoth Amazon was trialling a ...
Recommends / Amazon said to be testing delivery service to rival FedEx & UPS
Well, it had to happen sooner or later: this report from Bloomberg today suggests that ...
News / FedEx chief says 'we will come out stronger' after $300m cyber attack
FedEx believes the the cyber attack which hit its subsidiary TNT will cost $300m. It’s the same amount fellow ...
News / Most powerful hurricane to hit the US in a decade wreaks havoc with supply chains
Hurricane Harvey continues to wreak havoc on Texas and Louisiana supply chains, with land, sea, ...
People / FedEx veteran Mark Allen to take over from Christine Richards in October
FedEx has appointed Mark Allen its executive vice-president, general counsel and secretary, following the news that Christine ...
Recommends / The dark side of digitalisation
Post on Cathey Morrow Roberson’s blog from her website Logistics Trends and Insights, on the recent ...
- 1.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 2.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 3.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 4.Maersk Line set to reflag Hamburg Süd containerships away from Germany
- 5.Cosco takes biggest container line title from Maersk after a bumper Q3
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites