Recommends / Russia blamed for 'malicious' cyber attack, as FedEx secures 'visible' customer data
The NotPetya cyber attack that cost businesses like Maersk and FedEx/TNT some $1.2bn, was orchestrated by the ...
Recommends / Amazon to launch delivery service to compete with UPS and FedEx
Amazon is at last casting off two of its “most critical” partners, FedEx and UPS, ...
People / David Binks to retire as FedEx Express European president in June
Company veteran David Binks is to step down as European president of FedEx Express in ...
News / 'Big three' express firms may get a run for their money from more savvy rivals
The ‘big three’ express parcel companies, UPS, FedEx and DHL, are not as immune to ...
News / New lease of air cargo life promised for New York JFK Airport as investment flows
Following a bumper year for air cargo, operators have continuing confidence in the sector, with FedEx and ...
News / Airlines win new US military air freight contracts, but United stands back
Fourteen US airlines have won contracts, worth up to $228m over five years, from the ...
News / Freight and Express divisions the star performers as FedEx gears up for Xmas
Improving global markets spearheaded a strong quarter for FedEx as the company gears up for ...
News / Thanksgiving sales boom: hit the mall or shop online, from on-couch?
Some 32 million Americans will shop today – but 115 million will shop tomorrow. In fact, over the ...
News / Omnichannel sales pushing B2B deliveries towards more costly B2C supply chains
The growth of e-commerce business has led to a convergence of B2B and B2C traffic, ...
Recommends / FedEx ATR order could spark new interest in turboprop freighters
FedEx’s order for 30 ATR 72-600Fs is interesting, especially in the light of last week’s ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 4.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 3. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 4. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018