Feeder operators Headlines
News / Rhenus ups its stake in Arkon to 'significantly increase' shortsea and feeder offering
Rhenus Group has increased its shareholding in German ship manager Arkon Shipping to 40% and ...
News / Already hard-hit feeder operators paying the price as bunker costs soar
Bunker prices doubled last year, ending at around $300 per tonne for heavy fuel oil (HFO) ...
News / Dockworkers protesting over cargo lashing by ships' crews plan demo outside Unifeeder HQ
Dockworkers are planning a “noisy and active” protest outside the Aarhus headquarters of Europe’s largest ...
News / Feeder operators forced to revamp schedules and alliances after Hanjin collapse
Feeder operators caught out by Hanjin Shipping’s bankruptcy have been forced to re-jig their service ...
News / 'Thinking outside the box and using common feeders could save container lines millions'
Cash-strapped deepsea container lines could achieve around $250m of annual “hidden value” cost savings in the ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy