Feeder operators Headlines
News / Rhenus ups its stake in Arkon to 'significantly increase' shortsea and feeder offering
Rhenus Group has increased its shareholding in German ship manager Arkon Shipping to 40% and ...
News / Already hard-hit feeder operators paying the price as bunker costs soar
Bunker prices doubled last year, ending at around $300 per tonne for heavy fuel oil (HFO) ...
News / Dockworkers protesting over cargo lashing by ships' crews plan demo outside Unifeeder HQ
Dockworkers are planning a “noisy and active” protest outside the Aarhus headquarters of Europe’s largest ...
News / Feeder operators forced to revamp schedules and alliances after Hanjin collapse
Feeder operators caught out by Hanjin Shipping’s bankruptcy have been forced to re-jig their service ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs