More than 100 jobs lost as Felixstowe-based Searon Logistics goes into administration
UK haulage and logistics operator Searon Logistics has gone into administration, resulting in the loss of ...
News / UK shippers could save 30% per box switching from road to rail freight
The economic and environmental imperatives for UK shippers and importers to switch inland distribution from ...
News / Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
Shippers wishing to book space on container vessels from North Europe to Asia are still ...
News / UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
UASC has revised the upcoming UK call of its 18,800 teu AL Muraykh from Felixstowe ...
Recommends / Tilbury’s £1bn drive to expand into Thames 'global trading port'
The FT has been talking to the port of Tilbury – which, far from bowing ...
News / 10,000 empty Hanjin containers stuck at Felixstowe as congestion returns
The UK’s biggest container port has seen a recent return of landside congestion, leading to ...
News / Terminal operators under fire from shippers over high fees for releasing Hanjin containers
The fall-out from the bankruptcy of South Korean line Hanjin continues this week as more ...
Recommends / Felixstowe digs in to be ready for more ULCVs
A report from the East Anglian Times says that the UK’s biggest container port at ...
News / EXCLUSIVE Port of Felixstowe u-turn on insistence on VGM, but will charge for weighing boxes
The UK’s largest box port, Felixstowe, said yesterday it would allow containers to be delivered to ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development