More than 100 jobs lost as Felixstowe-based Searon Logistics goes into administration
UK haulage and logistics operator Searon Logistics has gone into administration, resulting in the loss of ...
News / UK shippers could save 30% per box switching from road to rail freight
The economic and environmental imperatives for UK shippers and importers to switch inland distribution from ...
News / Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
Shippers wishing to book space on container vessels from North Europe to Asia are still ...
News / UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
UASC has revised the upcoming UK call of its 18,800 teu AL Muraykh from Felixstowe ...
Recommends / Tilbury’s £1bn drive to expand into Thames 'global trading port'
The FT has been talking to the port of Tilbury – which, far from bowing ...
News / 10,000 empty Hanjin containers stuck at Felixstowe as congestion returns
The UK’s biggest container port has seen a recent return of landside congestion, leading to ...
News / Terminal operators under fire from shippers over high fees for releasing Hanjin containers
The fall-out from the bankruptcy of South Korean line Hanjin continues this week as more ...
Recommends / Felixstowe digs in to be ready for more ULCVs
A report from the East Anglian Times says that the UK’s biggest container port at ...
News / EXCLUSIVE Port of Felixstowe u-turn on insistence on VGM, but will charge for weighing boxes
The UK’s largest box port, Felixstowe, said yesterday it would allow containers to be delivered to ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Gloomy picture painted for container shipping is lightening, says Alphaliner
- 4.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 5.Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
- 1. Mark Taylor on UPS to build £120m 'world-class' parcel hub at London Gateway logistics park
- 2. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 3. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 4. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 5. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia