FIATA 2016 Headlines
News / TAPA call for more secure parking for trucks across Europe as cargo crime soars
Transport security organisation TAPA is launching a new initiative across Europe in a bid to stem ...
News / WCA launch will help forwarders be part of the e-commerce logistics revolution
The WCA forwarder group has launched a new network to help members join the e-commerce ...
News / Airlines need to cut out GSAs to get closer to their forwarder customers
Airlines should get closer to their customers, the forwarders, instead of putting a barrier between ...
News / Forwarders should become industry disrupters, but beware the politicians
3PLs have the opportunity to disrupt the market – if they embrace technological change and ...
Come and dance with FIATA in Dublin
The Loadstar is pleased to announce that its coverage of the FIATA World Congress will ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Maersk suffers a cyber attack causing IT systems to fail
- 4.Air freight shippers hit as volcanic ash plume hits transpacific capacity
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. R.GOPIKRISHNAN on GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
- 2. email@example.com on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 3. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?