FIATA World Congress 2018 Headlines
News / Mexican shippers eye new markets to the south after new trade deals
Mexican shippers are seeing growth in alternative markets, following US trade policies that forwarders claim ...
News / Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
Forwarders are demanding airlines pay greater attention to addressing the dearth of freighters in the ...
News / Delivery drones could bypass trucks in India in two or three years
With forwarders demanding greater speed to market, long-haul delivery drones could be the answer to the dearth of ...
News / Cheap labour still diverting Indian logistics players from new technology
Cheap labour has delayed the digitisation of Indian logistics, but forwarders are beginning to recognise ...
News / Air freight making inroads into India's e-commerce market
Road dominates India’s e-commerce market, but air freight is making inroads as Air India Cargo ...
News / India's forwarders eye more use of barges to reduce logistics costs
India’s government and logistics operators are looking to barges to bring down the cost and improve ...
People / E-commerce boom may be the key to attracting India's youth into logistics
Indian logistics operators need to do more to attract the younger generation into the industry, ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'