People / FIATA appoints Hans Gunther Kersten as Marco Sorgetti prepares to step down as DG
The International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA) has appointed Hans Gunther Kersten, pictured, as ...
News / Forwarders should become industry disrupters, but beware the politicians
3PLs have the opportunity to disrupt the market – if they embrace technological change and ...
News / Forwarders finally on equal footing with air cargo carriers following outbreak of peace between IATA and FIATA
It has taken four years, and several disagreements, but forwarders are no longer mere “agents” ...
People / BIFA plans forwarding qualification – but is asking 'what training does the industry want?'
BIFA is considering launching a professional standard qualification – but is seeking the advice of ...
News / IATA and FIATA agree to disagree on air freight plan – at a cost to forwarder/airline relations
All air freight forwarders must be free to choose whether or not to sign up ...
News / IATA and FIATA air cargo deal finally ready for take-off, but CASS still a sticking point
A long three years after the idea was first debated, it appears that forwarders will ...
News / FIATA's Young Freight Forwarder of the Year is following in her mother's footsteps
The 2015 Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year is Daniella Smal of Zambia, who ...
News / An airline-forwarder relationship to push air cargo into the modern age is closer
The painfully slow attempt to equalise the relationship between forwarders and airlines is inching ahead, ...
News / Forwarders must keep up with technology and add value to services or lose business
Freight forwarders have been given a stark warning of the need to provide value-added services ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers