News / Forwarders should become industry disrupters, but beware the politicians
3PLs have the opportunity to disrupt the market – if they embrace technological change and ...
News / Forwarders finally on equal footing with air cargo carriers following outbreak of peace between IATA and FIATA
It has taken four years, and several disagreements, but forwarders are no longer mere “agents” ...
People / BIFA plans forwarding qualification – but is asking 'what training does the industry want?'
BIFA is considering launching a professional standard qualification – but is seeking the advice of ...
News / IATA and FIATA agree to disagree on air freight plan – at a cost to forwarder/airline relations
All air freight forwarders must be free to choose whether or not to sign up ...
News / IATA and FIATA air cargo deal finally ready for take-off, but CASS still a sticking point
A long three years after the idea was first debated, it appears that forwarders will ...
News / FIATA's Young Freight Forwarder of the Year is following in her mother's footsteps
The 2015 Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year is Daniella Smal of Zambia, who ...
News / An airline-forwarder relationship to push air cargo into the modern age is closer
The painfully slow attempt to equalise the relationship between forwarders and airlines is inching ahead, ...
News / Forwarders must keep up with technology and add value to services or lose business
Freight forwarders have been given a stark warning of the need to provide value-added services ...
News / FIATA squares up to airlines over plan for surcharge for using paper AWBs
Relations between FIATA and IATA could become increasingly tense following FIATA’s decision, according to IATA, ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 4. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters