Financial footings Headlines
News / Supply Chain & Freight the star performer as UPS reports a strong final quarter
UPS reported strong fourth-quarter results as it celebrated a strategy embracing SMEs and improved use ...
Comment / Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
With investment bank UBS coordinating the meetings, of course, talk of a Monday DSV+PAN announcement ...
News / Wall St analysts rally to XPO Logistics' cause
Last week’s financial report by activist investor Spruce Point Capital, which made a series of ...
Comment / Analysis: XPO buyback a sign this 'wounded soldier' still has funding options
When I wrote last week that XPO Logistics could be a takeover target, it was ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain slowdown could turn into a horror movie for the star players
“The only way around is through” – Robert Frost A global recession could be just around ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Ceva + CMA CGM Log raises more questions than answers
I don’t want to sound too picky, and surely CMA CGM is doing a good ...
Comment / Analysis: can Kuehne + Nagel really be eyeing a Panalpina takeover?
The idea that Panalpina “has to go sooner rather than later” is growing in popularity ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: after trouble for CEVA & XPO, how exposed is K+N's portfolio of clients?
Swiss transport behemoth Kuehne + Nagel is often named by sources concerned with counter-party risk – and ...
Comment / Analysis: just where, and on whom, will APMM's M&A gaze settle?
The corporate story of AP Møller-Maersk Group (APMM) is incredibly fascinating. It is worth watching ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'