Financial footings Headlines
Comment / Analysis: Yang Ming and Seaspan both suffering, but is it stress or distress?
For the investment community at least, Taiwan’s Yang Ming has been sailing under the radar for ...
News / Russian haulier Globaltruck eyes major fleet expansion after successful IPO
Russian haulage operator Globaltruck has gone public, listing itself on the Moscow Exchange seeking funds for ...
Comment / Analysis: after a stellar Q3, is DSV building a new M&A warchest?
Danish 3PL DSV is so good at what it does that it is hard to ...
Comment / Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
There could something fundamentally wrong in an industry where the market leader and other players ...
Comment / Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
When the news hit the wires last week that e-commerce behemoth Amazon was trialling a ...
Comment / Analysis: the key to 'eyesore' DGF's problems is how it is managed
While some parts of Deutsche Post-DHL continue to secure big wins that testify to the ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
Now that a trade sale of CEVA Logistics to oft-rumoured suitor France’s Geodis is unlikely ...
Comment / Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
What comes next for CMA CGM? I asked my sources, following a formidable trading update ...
Comment / Analysis: first signs of stress push CH Robinson toward a crossroads
In May 2015, I argued that it was hard to find cracks in the way ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared