Financial footings Headlines
Comment / ANALYSIS - Christmas may be delayed for UPS customers, but investors enjoy festive cheer
I recently watched a CNBC interview in which it was claimed that FedEx has invested ...
Comment / Analysis: Panalpina can flex its financial muscle, but in which direction?
I once wondered whether Panalpina might ever find itself in a position in which it ...
Comment / Analysis: DP-DHL reports there's good news; and really good news
The D-Day scenario I hinted at in my recent coverage of two of the major ...
Comment / Analysis: high times for investors in Expeditors, but risks remain
The share price of Expeditors International climbed steeply after the US freight forwarder reported its ...
Comment / Analysis: Yang Ming cash call a positive, but its share price is now a fear gauge
“Every little helps” – this motto perfectly sums up the outcome of Yang Ming’s latest ...
Comment / Analysis: Maersk vs Hapag-Lloyd with D-Day just round the corner
Reaction in the financial markets said it all when AP Møller-Maersk Group (APMM) and Hapag-Lloyd ...
Comment / Analysis: Waberer's looks an appealing takeover target for road rivals
Hungary’s Waberer’s Optimum Solution remains one those corporate stories that you instinctively sense will end ...
Comment / Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
China’s state-owned Cosco Shipping Holdings will likely reach record revenues of Rmb90bn ($13.5bn) this year, ...
Comment / Analysis: Yang Ming and Seaspan both suffering, but is it stress or distress?
For the investment community at least, Taiwan’s Yang Ming has been sailing under the radar for ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion