Financial footings Headlines
Comment / Analysis: K+N+GFF combination could be a sweet spot for value-hunting investors
As part of my “who’s next?” series, concerning the possible corporate moves of Kuehne + ...
Comment / Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
While many investors and financial analysts have their eyes on Kuehne Nagel’s (K+N) interim results, ...
Comment / Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
COSCO Shipping Holdings has no place to hide now the takeover of Orient Overseas International ...
Comment / Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Michael Klaus Kuehne may have rejected the idea of a merger with CMA ...
Comment / Analysis: Who is holding who hostage as bunker prices wreak havoc with P&L?
The debate surrounding bunker costs has a familiar ring – more than a few distressed ...
Comment / Analysis: tie-up with Swissport the sensible next step for WFS
Just a couple of months after Swissport’s IPO was postponed, it is easier now to speculate ...
News / Container line profits this year will be wiped out by rising fuel and charter prices
A leading shipping analyst has drastically cut its 2018 ocean carrier profitability forecast from $5bn ...
Comment / Market Insight: WiseTech is eating it up, but Xpediator is coming for dinner
That was quick: only about ten weeks after I covered WiseTech Global (WTC) and its ...
News / Interview: Waberer's CEO on its next deal, the share price and truck driver shortage
It is almost one year since its successful IPO, but Waberer’s has been under pressure ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV