Financial footings Headlines
Comment / Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
The behaviour of the Hapag-Lloyd share price since late 2016 proves the bulls in container ...
News / Maersk credit rating downgrade threats are a red herring, argues financial analyst
According to one research investor analyst a potential downgrading of A P Moller Maersk’s credit ...
Comment / Analysis: unforgiving investors could paint a target on Expeditors
Recently, I left a meeting with the management team of a certain Europe-based global freight ...
Comment / Analysis: stand by for shocks from the lean, mean DSV machine
I take my hat off to DSV’s management team. Admittedly, their handling of the UTi Worldwide ...
Comment / Analysis: Maersk preparing the ground for a jumbo deal to follow Oil sale?
The stars are shining for the Maersk family under the stewardship of chief executive Søren ...
Comment / Analysis: something brewing at Kuehne + Nagel HQ as its stock rises?
The stock of Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) continues to defy the law of gravity, but ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA's top line goal is 'do-able', proving the turnaround a success
The first-half results of CEVA Logistics indicate that management is righting the ship, despite “market ...
Comment / Analysis: Panalpina now caught between a rock and a hard place
About a year ago, when Panalpina traded around its current level of CHF120 a share ...
Comment / Analysis: can Yang Ming's new bid to raise cash keep insolvency at bay?
I’m afraid that Yang Ming remains in a limbo – and its latest announcement is proof of ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships