Financial footings Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Ceva + CMA CGM Log raises more questions than answers
I don’t want to sound too picky, and surely CMA CGM is doing a good ...
Comment / Analysis: can Kuehne + Nagel really be eyeing a Panalpina takeover?
The idea that Panalpina “has to go sooner rather than later” is growing in popularity ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: after trouble for CEVA & XPO, how exposed is K+N's portfolio of clients?
Swiss transport behemoth Kuehne + Nagel is often named by sources concerned with counter-party risk – and ...
Comment / Analysis: just where, and on whom, will APMM's M&A gaze settle?
The corporate story of AP Møller-Maersk Group (APMM) is incredibly fascinating. It is worth watching ...
Comment / Market Insight: as hungry XPO eyes takeover targets, Ryder comes into view
From hungry hunter to possible prey – if the price is right: the corporate story of ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: Panalpina takes a small, brave step – bold changes ahead?
Switzerland’s Panalpina finally made its debut in the bond market, announcing the placement of a ...
Comment / Under The Radar: As Waberer's plunges, is anybody ready to bite?
One year ago, I wrote that Hungary’s Waberer’s Optimum Solution was one of those corporate stories ...
Comment / Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – the gift that keeps on giving... to the bankers
I often think I have landed on a planet where the words count, but the ...
Comment / Market Insight - DHL Global Forwarding back with a bang: could an IPO be its next move?
(Note for the reader: DGF in this story refers to both freight and forwarding activities, ...
Comment / Analysis: days of reckoning loom for AP Møller Maersk & Hapag-Lloyd
Let me begin today’s column with some special praise for five of my industry sources, ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs