Financial footings Headlines
Comment / Analysis: Break-up talk of 'sleeping giant' Wincanton may be just market noise
London-based investor Gatemore Capital is calling on Wincanton to sell one of its two core haulage ...
Comment / Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
Spurred by a recent history of deal-making, 2017 was a transformational year for Hapag-Lloyd, and ...
Comment / Analysis: WiseTech looks a winner if M&A activity hots up in the hi-tech arena
Most of my coverage of the freight and logistics industry has concentrated on transport carriers, ...
Comment / Analysis: Rising staff costs may be a package too heavy to carry for DP-DHL
Almost all the key 2017 financial figures released by DP-DHL this month moved in the ...
Comment / Analysis: Atlas Air and ATSG spread their wings in an air cargo boom
From the aircraft producers to the carriers, via the forwarders and lessors, we live in ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N needs to find some courage and a new corporate plan
Six months ago, I predicted value destruction was on its way for Kuehne + Nagel, ...
Comment / Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
“Expeditors has long believed that it is a competitive advantage to focus on organic growth ...
Comment / Analysis - declining cash levels could lead Maersk on a $5bn new equity quest
I have been thinking a lot about the cash and liquidity profile of Denmark’s AP ...
Comment / Analysis: regional autonomy the next move for DSV, or another major takeover
“We see scale as a clear competitive advantage in the logistics market, because operational leverage ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 5.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 1. Celtic on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. Sumeet on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder