financial results Headlines
Recommends / Zim Q3 revenues highest in four years, but profits fall
Zim may have recorded its highest quarterly revenues in four years ($841m versus $817m in ...
News / HMM's losses mount as rising costs wipe out profit from increased business in Q3
South Korean ocean carrier HMM recorded a net loss of $148m in the third quarter, ...
News / 'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
AP Møller Maersk saw “a quarter of solid growth on the top line” and an underlying profit ...
News / How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
CEVA Logistics appears to be nearing its end as a standalone business – the company is haemorrhaging more ...
Comment / Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – the gift that keeps on giving... to the bankers
I often think I have landed on a planet where the words count, but the ...
Recommends / Agility reports 12% Q3 earnings increase
Agility posted its results this morning, revealing a KD20m ($65.7m) third-quarter net profit, up 12.3% ...
News / NCA eyes sale of 747-400 freighters as it counts the cost of summer flight ban
Nippon Cargo Airlines, the freighter operator which saw its 11-strong fleet grounded in June over ...
News / Shareholders soften stance as Wincanton enjoys stronger results and new chair
Shareholders appear to be easing the pressure on Wincanton, with the company’s new chairman Martin ...
News / Atlas Air chief dismisses pilot troubles as profits continue to soar
Atlas Air has yet again recorded soaring revenues and profitability, but its ongoing labour dispute ...
News / Surface transport the star performer in a strong nine months for CH Robinson
CH Robinson recorded surging growth in profits and revenues for the nine months to September, ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 1. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. email@example.com on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 5. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe