financial results Headlines
Recommends / China's COSCO Shipping reports $1.4bn loss for 2016
Another staggering loss in container shipping. This time it’s Cosco, with a fairly significant $1.44bn ...
News / Virgin Atlantic Cargo expects price pressure on revenue to ease this year
Virgin Atlantic Cargo today reported 2016 revenues of £174m, down from £195m a year earlier, ...
News / CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
These are (relatively) good days for CEVA – despite its announcement that revenues fell 4% ...
News / Setting up services for Amazon and Q4 pilots' strike impact ATSG results
ATSG’s financial results were hit by increased expenses from the ‘ramp-up’ of services for Amazon ...
News / Q4 boost not enough to prevent Zim sinking into the red for 2016
A strong end-of-year for Israeli shipping line Zim was not enough to offset damage caused ...
News / Tough markets and slimmer yields push Panalpina profits down 40%
Pressure on yields and a dwindling oil and gas market hit Panalpina profits last year. They fell 40% ...
News / Record profits in 2016, so now K+N is set to hit the acquisition trail
Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) saw a record profit performance in 2016, despite diminishing revenue and ...
News / Weak rates in 2016 impact Hapag-Lloyd revenue and profits
Preliminary full-year 2016 results from Hapag-Lloyd indicate the continuance of the “more for less” theme ...
News / Bullish IAG Cargo chief puts his faith in technology as revenue drops
IAG Cargo on Friday announced a 6.6% decline in commercial revenue last year. It reported 2016 revenue ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers