financial results Headlines
Recommends / FedEx forecasts higher profit for FY 2018 after good fourth quarter
FedEx beat analyst estimates in its fourth quarter, making gains in all sectors. FedEx Express saw ...
Recommends / Korean Air Cargo enjoys first-quarter boost
Korean Air has announced its first-quarter results, which show that freight tonne kilometres increased 7.9%, ...
Recommends / Emirates sees profits slump and cargo revenue decline
Emirates SkyCargo saw cargo revenues decline in its full year ending 31 March, despite carrying ...
News / 'Fantastic' – XPO Logistics chief's delight at Q1 results
A very upbeat Brad Jacobs yesterday announced strong first-quarter growth at XPO Logistics, with net ...
News / Upbeat Atlas Air notes Q1 losses, but says 2017 is 'off to an exciting start'
Atlas Air yesterday announced a net first-quarter loss of $752,000, down from a profit of $471,000 ...
Recommends / Expeditors sees operating income fall, despite surge in volumes
Despite volume surges of 16% (air freight) and 7% (ocean freight), rate volatility saw Expeditors ...
News / UTi buy driving DSV road and sea-air performance ahead of the market
DSV ended the first three months of 2017 with a 174% year-on-year increase in pre-tax ...
News / Amazon logistics starts to fly, with first-quarter revenue up 34%
Amazon’s logistics arm is becoming an increasingly important source of revenue, accounting for $6.4bn in ...
Recommends / OOCL sees volumes and revenue up in first quarter
Orient Overseas International Ltd (OOIL) has published the first-quarter operational results for its container line ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 5.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy