financial results Headlines
Comment / Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
‘When it rains it pours’, I thought soon after reading that the Colombian navy, according ...
News / Atlas Air stays bullish on profit forecasts as demand and revenue soar
Soaring revenues have encouraged Atlas Air to increase its full-year forecasts, despite reporting a loss ...
News / CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
CH Robinson recorded double-digit growth in revenue and profitability, thanks to its buoyant road division driving ...
News / Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV
DSV’s market value leaped 7% this morning after a first half described as its “best ever”. Market ...
News / Strong Q2 for Aramex as demand for cross-border e-commerce grows
Middle East forwarder Aramex believes its growing e-commerce business is behind its increased profitability. The company saw net ...
Comment / Market insight: a regional break up best for Panalpina, Mr Ulber?
I was impressed by the headline improvement in Panalpina’s interim results last week, despite markedly ...
News / UPS Q2 revenues soar after price rises, but profit is 'not where we want it to be'
UPS saw consolidated revenue rise 9.6% to $17.5bn in the second quarter, but said operating ...
News / North American rail freight operators stay on track for a bumper year
Strong headwinds failed to knock North American rail freight off its first-quarter rhythm, with both ...
News / Bullish Panalpina sees H1 profits rise and unveils another perishables investment
Panalpina enjoyed a 30% rise in ebit in the first half of 2018, leading to a ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV