financial results Headlines
News / DSV vows to continue on acquisition trail as it celebrates rise in profits
Profits may be on the up for DSV, but in its full-year results presentation today, ...
News / Ceva stays bullish after a 'year of change', but its future remains unclear
As Panalpina’s key shareholder, the Ernst Göhner Foundation rejected the “current” non-binding proposal from DSV, all ...
News / Supply Chain & Freight the star performer as UPS reports a strong final quarter
UPS reported strong fourth-quarter results as it celebrated a strategy embracing SMEs and improved use ...
News / FedEx slashes profit forecast over global economy concerns, rather than Amazon
FedEx has slashed its profit forecast amid fears for the global economy, but denied analysts’ ...
News / Cargolux on course for another record-breaking profit, despite slowdown in growth
Cargolux, which last year boasted a 2,123% rise in profits to $122.3m, is set to ...
Recommends / Zim Q3 revenues highest in four years, but profits fall
Zim may have recorded its highest quarterly revenues in four years ($841m versus $817m in ...
News / HMM's losses mount as rising costs wipe out profit from increased business in Q3
South Korean ocean carrier HMM recorded a net loss of $148m in the third quarter, ...
News / 'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
AP Møller Maersk saw “a quarter of solid growth on the top line” and an underlying profit ...
News / How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
CEVA Logistics appears to be nearing its end as a standalone business – the company is haemorrhaging more ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe