financial results Headlines
News / UPS eyes expansion in China as improving markets continue to deliver profits
E-commerce, rising cross-border shipments and improved market conditions saw UPS boost operating profits across the ...
Recommends / Amazon plows ahead with spending despite profit plunge
Amazon has reported a 25% rise in second-quarter operating revenues, to $38bn, although it also ...
News / Air cargo slowdown puts a dent in Etihad financial performance for 2016
Etihad has announced a fairly significant loss for full-year 2016, of $1.87bn. However, the carrier also ...
Recommends / DP World enjoys volume growth as new shipping alliances boost its market share
The demise of the ports industry has not happened yet, if DP World’s results are ...
News / Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
Panalpina has struggled to get its customers to adjust to the “new normal” of higher ...
Recommends / United Cargo reports double-digit revenue growth in Q2
There is little about cargo in United’s second-quarter results, out yesterday. But what there is, ...
News / Delta Cargo: 'a transformation', says carrier as Q2 revenue soars
Delta Cargo has turned a corner, it believes, last week announcing that its second quarter ...
Recommends / FedEx forecasts higher profit for FY 2018 after good fourth quarter
FedEx beat analyst estimates in its fourth quarter, making gains in all sectors. FedEx Express saw ...
Recommends / Korean Air Cargo enjoys first-quarter boost
Korean Air has announced its first-quarter results, which show that freight tonne kilometres increased 7.9%, ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam