financial results Headlines
News / 'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
Panalpina will hope to continue 2018 as it has begun, with the company recording a ...
News / New CSX chief upbeat after a positive first quarter with the US railroad
US rail operator CSX has rebounded after a dismal fourth quarter, with revenue climbing and ...
Recommends / Port of Antwerp hails its “best-ever” quarter
The port of Antwerp has proclaimed the first three months of 2018 its “best quarter ...
News / HPH 'remains positive' as global terminals report robust Q1 performance
The world’s biggest container terminal operator, Hutchinson Port Holdings Trust (HPH Trust), claims the outlook ...
News / DX Express 'still on course' for recovery despite poor half-year for freight division
DX Express may have replaced its key executives, but the numbers aren’t looking good, recording ...
News / Asian markets carry Kerry to new profit heights, despite China dip
Asia powered Kerry Logistics to a strong 2017 performance, with double-digit growth in revenue and ...
News / 2017 was one of the most successful years ever for Lufthansa Cargo
Lufthansa Cargo has erased 2016’s dire numbers from its memory as it announced one of its most successful ...
News / Restructured ZIM sails back into the black, but final quarter disappointed
Israeli niche trades container line Zim recorded an adjusted net profit of $50m for 2017, ...
Recommends / Strong economy and higher rates boost FedEx quarterly profit
Bad weather and peak season costs did not leave too much of a mark on ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. email@example.com on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 3. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder