financial results Headlines
News / Bullish FedEx reports rising profits as 'the world loves to travel and trade'
FedEx has reported a major upswing in profits for the three months to September, net ...
News / Zim follows Q2 loss-making trend, joining box rivals in sea of red ink
Zim is the latest box line unable to buck the industry trend of red ink in ...
Comment / Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
Two things, of course, did not pass unnoticed on Friday when AP Møller-Maersk Group (APMM) ...
Comment / Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
‘When it rains it pours’, I thought soon after reading that the Colombian navy, according ...
News / Atlas Air stays bullish on profit forecasts as demand and revenue soar
Soaring revenues have encouraged Atlas Air to increase its full-year forecasts, despite reporting a loss ...
News / CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
CH Robinson recorded double-digit growth in revenue and profitability, thanks to its buoyant road division driving ...
News / Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV
DSV’s market value leaped 7% this morning after a first half described as its “best ever”. Market ...
News / Strong Q2 for Aramex as demand for cross-border e-commerce grows
Middle East forwarder Aramex believes its growing e-commerce business is behind its increased profitability. The company saw net ...
Comment / Market insight: a regional break up best for Panalpina, Mr Ulber?
I was impressed by the headline improvement in Panalpina’s interim results last week, despite markedly ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 2. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 3. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5. Mark Reid on Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK