financial results Headlines
Recommends / Etihad posts $1.5bn loss, blaming partners and rising fuel costs
Etihad has turned in another loss, albeit smaller than the previous one. Although it doesn’t publish ...
News / No break up for Wincanton with profits on the rise, says CEO
Wincanton chief executive Adrian Coleman has poured cold water on breaking up the group as ...
News / CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
CEVA plans to repay and refinance the majority of its debt facilities in the coming ...
News / No Brexit fears for Delamode as profits soar after IPO and acquisitions
Xpediator Group has seen a surge in revenues and pre-tax profits following a slew of ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
After sliding back into the red in the first three months of the year, and ...
News / Agility Logistics reports 30% rise in Q1 profits, in "very strong start" to 2018
As Agility Logistics reported bumper profits, its online freight booking platform ShipaFreight has claimed SMEs ...
News / ATSG pulls back from Chinese carrier JV, but eyes new relationships with existing airlines
Chinese bureaucracy has stymied ATSG’s plans for a joint venture airline, and overshadowed news of ...
News / Global Forwarding is star turn, as DP-DHL announces Q1 results
Deutsche Post-DHL has kicked off the year in strong fashion with growing profits despite two ...
News / Bullish Atlas Air sees strong Q1 and expects 19% volume growth in 2018 - despite IATA gloom
Growing volumes and rising yields saw Atlas Air yesterday announce an increase in first quarter ...
News / CH Robinson enjoys a strong first quarter, but rising costs bite into profits
Strong air freight demand and higher haulage prices have seen another forwarder post strong first-quarter ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 4.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 5.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 1. email@example.com on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 3. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule