Recommends / Finnair hit by strike at Helsinki Airport
Finnair will cancel more than 90 flights through its Helsinki Airport hub and suspend cargo ...
People / Finnair calls in hi-tech logistics manager to head cargo sales
Finnair Cargo has snapped up a former Nokia and Microsoft logistics manager. Fredrik Wildtgrube joins ...
Comment / Finnair denies takeover talks with IAG, but Lufthansa and SIA link up on Euro routes
News of joint ventures – and non-takeovers – today. First, Finnair and IAG have denied ...
News / Finnair looks internally to appoint new head of cargo
Finnair has promoted Janne Tarvainen to head of cargo, following the resignation of Antti Kuusenmäki. ...
News / IAG Cargo in freighter-sharing deal with Finnair on a DHL aircraft out of Helsinki
IAG Cargo has finally signed another freighter-sharing deal, this time with Finnair Cargo – on ...
News / IAG Cargo chief says 2014 was a 'strong' year and announces tie-up with Finnair
IAG Cargo said on Friday its commercial revenues in 2014 had risen 2.4% year on ...
News / Finnair Cargo announces end of MD-11F operations and long-haul freighter flights
Finnair Cargo has made the “difficult decision” to phase out its MD-11F operations and end ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion