Recommends / Finnair hit by strike at Helsinki Airport
Finnair will cancel more than 90 flights through its Helsinki Airport hub and suspend cargo ...
People / Finnair calls in hi-tech logistics manager to head cargo sales
Finnair Cargo has snapped up a former Nokia and Microsoft logistics manager. Fredrik Wildtgrube joins ...
News / Finnair looks internally to appoint new head of cargo
Finnair has promoted Janne Tarvainen to head of cargo, following the resignation of Antti Kuusenmäki. ...
News / IAG Cargo in freighter-sharing deal with Finnair on a DHL aircraft out of Helsinki
IAG Cargo has finally signed another freighter-sharing deal, this time with Finnair Cargo – on ...
News / IAG Cargo chief says 2014 was a 'strong' year and announces tie-up with Finnair
IAG Cargo said on Friday its commercial revenues in 2014 had risen 2.4% year on ...
News / Finnair Cargo announces end of MD-11F operations and long-haul freighter flights
Finnair Cargo has made the “difficult decision” to phase out its MD-11F operations and end ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers