Comment / Market insight: Flexport – a Silicon Valley darling, but what's it worth?
“There seems to be a real disconnect as always between the freight world and the ...
News / Digital disruptors risk 'de-skilling' the logistics market
Digital disruptors are whittling away at the skills base of traditional forwarders, without providing a ...
Recommends / Forwarder Flexport raises $100m from Chinese courier SF Express
Forwarder Flexport has tied itself in with Chinese courier company SF Express, raising $100m from ...
Recommends / Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
Shipping Watch has published an interview with the company every forwarder loves to hate: Flexport. ...
News / Flexport spreads its wings in deal with WGA to gain its own air freight capacity
Air freight capacity is very much on the minds of forwarders this year – and Flexport, ...
News / The swashbuckling antidote to the threat of digital disruptors
It is clear from talking to chief executive Graham Parker that he does not consider ...
People / Taylor Oliver to head new Flexport office in Chicago, as it eyes expansion
Following the recent opening its second European office in Hamburg, disruptive US freight forwarder Flexport ...
People / Flexport opens Hamburg office headed by Janis Bargsten
Flexport has appointed Janis Bargsten (pictured) director of accounts for the Austria, Germany, and Switzerland ...
Recommends / The compelling argument for a digital freight platform
A blog by Kontainers, the platform for freight forwarders, has come up with some interesting ...
People / Training expert Gayle Allen appointed vice president of people operations at Flexport
US freight forwarding disruptor Flexport has appointed Gayle Allen (pictured above) as vice president of ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making