Recommends / Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
US freight forwarding start-up Flexport appears to be on the verge of another enormous fundraising ...
RTR: Flexport in talks to raise $500 million in SoftBank-led deal – Axios
REUTERS reports: “Freight logistics provider Flexport Inc is in talks to raise around $500 million in ...
News / US deliveries hit by delays as record imports spark west coast port congestion
US importers are bracing themselves for more delays in the coming weeks, as congestion at ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: three unmissable logistics IPOs – DHL-GF, DB Schenker... and Flexport?
Despite signs that capital market transactions could be thin on the ground for a while ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Flexport - Ryan Petersen's Divine Comedy moment
Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita
mi ritrovai per una selva oscura
Recommends / Flexport's Ryan Petersen on tariffs, China and fuel surcharges
CNBC has interviewed Flexport’s CEO, Ryan Petersen, on a range of subjects: from the choices ...
Comment / Market Insight: A Flexport-style disrupter, Salesforce is an 'SaaS' star that has changed the way we work and live
What if I told you there is a corporation in the vast information technology universe ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Flexport gets away with it, as new funding round looms
Take a big night out in London, a public event where all around you talk of Flexport’s ...
People / Flexport broadens top management team as its services expand
Flexport, now styling itself as “the modern freight forwarder”, has announced three top recruits to ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'