Recommends / Flexport scores economic incentives for $100m hub in Atlanta
Atlanta has offered Flexport a $100,000 incentive to locate a sales and operations hub there. ...
PODCAST: Behind the Flexport phenomenon; Ryan Petersen interviewed
For this week’s Loadstar podcast, managing editor Gavin van Marle travelled to San Francisco to interview ...
People / Neel Jones Shah takes top air freight spot at Flexport
Neel Jones Shah, formerly chief of Delta Cargo, has resurfaced as global head of air ...
News / Alibaba extends partnership with KN to cover cross-border B2B shipments
Kuehne + Nagel this morning signed an agreement with the world’s largest e-commerce platform, Alibaba, ...
News / Container shipping 'must reinvent itself' for the digital age – Damco looks ahead
Maersk’s 3PL subsidiary Damco has established a wholly-owned digital freight forwarder so it can compete with the ...
News / E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
Alibaba has added yet another logistics provider to its growing list of partners, with the ...
News / Shippers need to gear up for a world with no secrets in the supply chain
The freight industry should embrace online pricing to create more efficiencies – while shippers also ...
News / Investment and co-operation in technology key to smarter supply chain visibility
With no let-up in investment in IT and software, freight forwarders and online logistics platforms ...
Recommends / Unsexy Flexport scores $65m as software eats shipping
Flexport, the tech-based forwarding company, has raised another $65m Series B – something else that ...
- 1.Analysis: something brewing at Kuehne + Nagel HQ as its stock rises?
- 2.Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 3.TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 4.APM Terminals and Damco slip into the red after first six months of the year
- 5.New air cargo forwarder agreement finally readies for take-off
- 1. dav on TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 2. Roger Kenyon on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 3. Gunther Ginckels on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 4. Steve Cameron on Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 5. Sergey Koleda on Convoy, rival to Uber Freight, attracts a further $62m, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos