Recommends / Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
Shipping Watch has published an interview with the company every forwarder loves to hate: Flexport. ...
News / The swashbuckling antidote to the threat of digital disruptors
It is clear from talking to chief executive Graham Parker that he does not consider ...
People / Taylor Oliver to head new Flexport office in Chicago, as it eyes expansion
Following the recent opening its second European office in Hamburg, disruptive US freight forwarder Flexport ...
People / Flexport opens Hamburg office headed by Janis Bargsten
Flexport has appointed Janis Bargsten (pictured) director of accounts for the Austria, Germany, and Switzerland ...
Recommends / The compelling argument for a digital freight platform
A blog by Kontainers, the platform for freight forwarders, has come up with some interesting ...
People / Training expert Gayle Allen appointed vice president of people operations at Flexport
US freight forwarding disruptor Flexport has appointed Gayle Allen (pictured above) as vice president of ...
News / Air cargo IT specialist iTran in cooperation deal with HNA Group's logistics arm
iTran Systems, a Chinese air cargo IT system provider, has achieved something of a coup with ...
Recommends / Flexport the latest forwarder to secure airfreight space amid capacity concerns
As forwarders on the major routes out of Asia find space ever more difficult to ...
News / Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
Predictions that the current crop of disruptive digital start-ups will revolutionise container shipping has been ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. email@example.com on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?