Recommends / Fishing boats to small stores, Amazon will stop at nothing to win in India
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a few specks of land in the Bay of ...
Recommends / The Flipkart story: a $20bn exercise in smokes and mirrors
The latest news out of the vibrant Indian e-commerce sector is that US retail giant ...
Recommends / Rural India to be next driver of e-commerce activity, BCG says
E-commerce is going rural. The rise of cheap smartphones in India is set to give ...
Recommends / From Amazon to Alibaba: Flipkart has a new role model
There are few countries which are so diametrically different as China and India. But in ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'