Forward thinking Headlines
Recommends / Up in the air: where can air freight forwarders find value?
A concise, but interesting, piece on the air freight forwarding market from a McKinsey consultant due ...
Recommends / The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
Supply chain guru Mark Millar has written a white paper, much of it based on ...
Comment / Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
Digitisation of the air cargo industry will eat into the market share of traditional freight forwarders, ...
News / Food logistics the star performer as Dachser drives ahead
European overland transport and food logistics gave Dachser’s 2016 figures a boost. The logistics group posted consolidated ...
News / Freight forwarding industry bears $500m bill for ocean rate processing
The global freight forwarding community could be incurring as much as $500m in costs a year ...
News / CH Robinson continues consolidation plans with $226m APC Logistics buy in Australia
CH Robinson has stuck to its pledge to grow via acquisition, having agreed to buy ...
News / Forwarders struggle with tech innovation paradox: they fear it but need it to attract customers
Logistics providers are looking to leverage innovation to strengthen their competitive position – but they ...
Recommends / 3PL market continues to shrink
Rather depressing analysis from ARC that shows that the 3PL market is struggling. Organic growth ...
News / Is buying CEVA the key to the global expansion ambitions of CJ Korea Express?
CJ Korea Express is thought to be eyeing CEVA, as speculation mounts once again that private ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading