Forward thinking Headlines
Recommends / Up in the air: where can air freight forwarders find value?
A concise, but interesting, piece on the air freight forwarding market from a McKinsey consultant due ...
Recommends / The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
Supply chain guru Mark Millar has written a white paper, much of it based on ...
Comment / Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
Digitisation of the air cargo industry will eat into the market share of traditional freight forwarders, ...
News / Food logistics the star performer as Dachser drives ahead
European overland transport and food logistics gave Dachser’s 2016 figures a boost. The logistics group posted consolidated ...
News / Freight forwarding industry bears $500m bill for ocean rate processing
The global freight forwarding community could be incurring as much as $500m in costs a year ...
News / CH Robinson continues consolidation plans with $226m APC Logistics buy in Australia
CH Robinson has stuck to its pledge to grow via acquisition, having agreed to buy ...
News / Forwarders struggle with tech innovation paradox: they fear it but need it to attract customers
Logistics providers are looking to leverage innovation to strengthen their competitive position – but they ...
Recommends / 3PL market continues to shrink
Rather depressing analysis from ARC that shows that the 3PL market is struggling. Organic growth ...
News / Is buying CEVA the key to the global expansion ambitions of CJ Korea Express?
CJ Korea Express is thought to be eyeing CEVA, as speculation mounts once again that private ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared