News / E-commerce will benefit the smaller, local forwarders that can deliver
E-commerce has become the biggest driver of change for freight forwarders –some seeing estimates of 30% ...
Recommends / Up in the air: where can air freight forwarders find value?
A concise, but interesting, piece on the air freight forwarding market from a McKinsey consultant due ...
News / Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
More than two-thirds of the logistics industry believes traditional air freight forwarding will lose volumes ...
Comment / If you've got what it takes in forwarding, customers will find you
Love me tender? Not in today’s world. If you’ve got what it takes, tech savvy ...
Recommends / What is the difference between a NVOCC and a freight forwarder?
For any confused shippers, Xeneta has an interesting blog on how to tell NVOCC and freight forwarders ...
Comment / Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
Digitisation of the air cargo industry will eat into the market share of traditional freight forwarders, ...
News / Sudden new ocean freight tax in India confuses and annoys forwarders
Forwarders are expressing concern and confusion, on the eve of the new budget, over the ...
News / CH Robinson continues consolidation plans with $226m APC Logistics buy in Australia
CH Robinson has stuck to its pledge to grow via acquisition, having agreed to buy ...
News / Forwarders finally on equal footing with air cargo carriers following outbreak of peace between IATA and FIATA
It has taken four years, and several disagreements, but forwarders are no longer mere “agents” ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion