Recommends / European buyers go shopping for US companies
In the first four months of 2018, European firms have spent some $47bn acquiring US companies. ...
News / Asian markets carry Kerry to new profit heights, despite China dip
Asia powered Kerry Logistics to a strong 2017 performance, with double-digit growth in revenue and ...
News / DSV the 'star performer' in forwarding and likely to hit acquisition trail in 2018
Analyst Jefferies today updated its research on European freight forwarders, downgrading two, upgrading one and ...
News / The swashbuckling antidote to the threat of digital disruptors
It is clear from talking to chief executive Graham Parker that he does not consider ...
News / Forwarders who fear the digital age should 'get out now'
The growing global middle class will lead to more products coming to market and therefore more ...
News / E-commerce will benefit the smaller, local forwarders that can deliver
E-commerce has become the biggest driver of change for freight forwarders –some seeing estimates of 30% ...
Recommends / Up in the air: where can air freight forwarders find value?
A concise, but interesting, piece on the air freight forwarding market from a McKinsey consultant due ...
News / Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
More than two-thirds of the logistics industry believes traditional air freight forwarding will lose volumes ...
Comment / If you've got what it takes in forwarding, customers will find you
Love me tender? Not in today’s world. If you’ve got what it takes, tech savvy ...
Recommends / What is the difference between a NVOCC and a freight forwarder?
For any confused shippers, Xeneta has an interesting blog on how to tell NVOCC and freight forwarders ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam