Recommends / Is 2017’s impressive freight forwarding growth continuing in 2018?
Transport Intelligence (Ti) has published a short update to its Global Freight Forwarding market report, ...
News / Cheap labour still diverting Indian logistics players from new technology
Cheap labour has delayed the digitisation of Indian logistics, but forwarders are beginning to recognise ...
News / Warning to forwarders as appetite for fake goods will rise alongside trade war tariffs
Forwarders must protect themselves from the risk of shipping counterfeit goods, trade in which is forecast to increase. The ...
News / Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
Some major forwarders are reconsidering their relationship with Volga-Dnepr carriers AirBridgeCargo (ABC) and Cargologicair (CLA). This ...
News / Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
EXCLUSIVE Charter brokers have expressed shock, anger – and sadness – over Volga-Dnepr Airlines’ decision to end ...
News / Air Canada Cargo seeks to get closer to key clients, using the personal touch
Air Canada Cargo is looking to transform its relationship with some key customers by seconding ...
Recommends / European buyers go shopping for US companies
In the first four months of 2018, European firms have spent some $47bn acquiring US companies. ...
News / Asian markets carry Kerry to new profit heights, despite China dip
Asia powered Kerry Logistics to a strong 2017 performance, with double-digit growth in revenue and ...
News / DSV the 'star performer' in forwarding and likely to hit acquisition trail in 2018
Analyst Jefferies today updated its research on European freight forwarders, downgrading two, upgrading one and ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes