News / Global expansion delivers the goods for ID Logistics in Q3
International operations overtook domestic business in the first nine months of the year, boosting France-based ID Logistics’ revenue ...
Recommends / Strikes and protests against Macron's labour reforms kick off
France’s logistics sector has been hit by a day of national protests. Responding to newly ...
News / Angry transport sector may pass €40 French foreign worker fee to customers
European road transport operators continue to voice their opposition to French plans to impose a ...
News / Haulage sector fury against 'protectionist' French plan for foreign worker tax
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has branded French plans to impose a €40 fee on ...
News / Forwarders warn of delays as French strikes bring chaos and congestion to transport
Forwarders are warning of chaos throughout France as strikes and fuel shortages continue – with little ...
Comment / Ripples from the tragic events in Paris will spread to all Europe's borders
Given the massive human toll of the Paris attacks, it feels almost callous to ask ...
News / Disbelief as court orders France to pay compensation to captured Somali pirates
Anti-piracy campaigners have labelled as “repugnant” a judgment handed down late last week in the ...
News / French hauliers celebrate as government backs down on plans for €1.2bn écotaxe
The French government’s attempts to impose a transit tax on heavy goods vehicles have been ...
Recommends / French pilot strike hides weakness of once-feared unions
The Air France strike has been much discussed. But here Bloomberg looks at French union ...
Recommends / FedEx, Royal Mail and TNT targeted in French antitrust probe
It appears to be on the front page of many European papers that three big ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading