Recommends / Strikes and protests against Macron's labour reforms kick off
France’s logistics sector has been hit by a day of national protests. Responding to newly ...
News / Angry transport sector may pass €40 French foreign worker fee to customers
European road transport operators continue to voice their opposition to French plans to impose a ...
News / Haulage sector fury against 'protectionist' French plan for foreign worker tax
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has branded French plans to impose a €40 fee on ...
News / Forwarders warn of delays as French strikes bring chaos and congestion to transport
Forwarders are warning of chaos throughout France as strikes and fuel shortages continue – with little ...
Comment / Ripples from the tragic events in Paris will spread to all Europe's borders
Given the massive human toll of the Paris attacks, it feels almost callous to ask ...
News / Disbelief as court orders France to pay compensation to captured Somali pirates
Anti-piracy campaigners have labelled as “repugnant” a judgment handed down late last week in the ...
News / French hauliers celebrate as government backs down on plans for €1.2bn écotaxe
The French government’s attempts to impose a transit tax on heavy goods vehicles have been ...
Recommends / French pilot strike hides weakness of once-feared unions
The Air France strike has been much discussed. But here Bloomberg looks at French union ...
Recommends / FedEx, Royal Mail and TNT targeted in French antitrust probe
It appears to be on the front page of many European papers that three big ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 3.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 4.Hapag-Lloyd eyes market share grab on Asia-South America container trades
- 5.US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 1. mahendra godara on A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 2. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 4. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 5. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'