News / Global expansion delivers the goods for ID Logistics in Q3
International operations overtook domestic business in the first nine months of the year, boosting France-based ID Logistics’ revenue ...
Recommends / Strikes and protests against Macron's labour reforms kick off
France’s logistics sector has been hit by a day of national protests. Responding to newly ...
News / Angry transport sector may pass €40 French foreign worker fee to customers
European road transport operators continue to voice their opposition to French plans to impose a ...
News / Haulage sector fury against 'protectionist' French plan for foreign worker tax
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has branded French plans to impose a €40 fee on ...
News / Forwarders warn of delays as French strikes bring chaos and congestion to transport
Forwarders are warning of chaos throughout France as strikes and fuel shortages continue – with little ...
Comment / Ripples from the tragic events in Paris will spread to all Europe's borders
Given the massive human toll of the Paris attacks, it feels almost callous to ask ...
News / Disbelief as court orders France to pay compensation to captured Somali pirates
Anti-piracy campaigners have labelled as “repugnant” a judgment handed down late last week in the ...
News / French hauliers celebrate as government backs down on plans for €1.2bn écotaxe
The French government’s attempts to impose a transit tax on heavy goods vehicles have been ...
Recommends / French pilot strike hides weakness of once-feared unions
The Air France strike has been much discussed. But here Bloomberg looks at French union ...
Recommends / FedEx, Royal Mail and TNT targeted in French antitrust probe
It appears to be on the front page of many European papers that three big ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 3. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
- 5. Craig Sanders on Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis