News / Post-Brexit shipping routes mean spoiled Irish food
Irish food faces spoilage if proposed new shipping routes between the republic and Belgium go ...
News / International business the star performer for ID Logistics last year
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics saw its international business lines overtake French operations as ...
News / Global expansion delivers the goods for ID Logistics in Q3
International operations overtook domestic business in the first nine months of the year, boosting France-based ID Logistics’ revenue ...
Recommends / Strikes and protests against Macron's labour reforms kick off
France’s logistics sector has been hit by a day of national protests. Responding to newly ...
News / Angry transport sector may pass €40 French foreign worker fee to customers
European road transport operators continue to voice their opposition to French plans to impose a ...
News / Haulage sector fury against 'protectionist' French plan for foreign worker tax
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has branded French plans to impose a €40 fee on ...
News / Forwarders warn of delays as French strikes bring chaos and congestion to transport
Forwarders are warning of chaos throughout France as strikes and fuel shortages continue – with little ...
Comment / Ripples from the tragic events in Paris will spread to all Europe's borders
Given the massive human toll of the Paris attacks, it feels almost callous to ask ...
News / Disbelief as court orders France to pay compensation to captured Somali pirates
Anti-piracy campaigners have labelled as “repugnant” a judgment handed down late last week in the ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV