News / Post-Brexit shipping routes mean spoiled Irish food
Irish food faces spoilage if proposed new shipping routes between the republic and Belgium go ...
News / International business the star performer for ID Logistics last year
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics saw its international business lines overtake French operations as ...
News / Global expansion delivers the goods for ID Logistics in Q3
International operations overtook domestic business in the first nine months of the year, boosting France-based ID Logistics’ revenue ...
Recommends / Strikes and protests against Macron's labour reforms kick off
France’s logistics sector has been hit by a day of national protests. Responding to newly ...
News / Angry transport sector may pass €40 French foreign worker fee to customers
European road transport operators continue to voice their opposition to French plans to impose a ...
News / Haulage sector fury against 'protectionist' French plan for foreign worker tax
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has branded French plans to impose a €40 fee on ...
News / Forwarders warn of delays as French strikes bring chaos and congestion to transport
Forwarders are warning of chaos throughout France as strikes and fuel shortages continue – with little ...
Comment / Ripples from the tragic events in Paris will spread to all Europe's borders
Given the massive human toll of the Paris attacks, it feels almost callous to ask ...
News / Disbelief as court orders France to pay compensation to captured Somali pirates
Anti-piracy campaigners have labelled as “repugnant” a judgment handed down late last week in the ...
News / French hauliers celebrate as government backs down on plans for €1.2bn écotaxe
The French government’s attempts to impose a transit tax on heavy goods vehicles have been ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs