Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo reconsiders options as finances come under pressure
Interesting article from CargoForwarder about Lufthansa’s financial position – which is not too good. A ...
Recommends / Major raid at Frankfurt over illegal handlers shakes German cargo industry
German freight firms including Lufthansa, DHL and Fraport are said to be among the victims ...
Recommends / Fraport Cargo Services gives Hahn the cold shoulder
Poor Frankfurt Hahn. Since the demise of Air Cargo Germany it seems to have struggled ...
- 1.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 2.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 2. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 3. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
- 4. Peter on Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
- 5. Holisol supply chain solutions on How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics