Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo reconsiders options as finances come under pressure
Interesting article from CargoForwarder about Lufthansa’s financial position – which is not too good. A ...
Recommends / Major raid at Frankfurt over illegal handlers shakes German cargo industry
German freight firms including Lufthansa, DHL and Fraport are said to be among the victims ...
Recommends / Fraport Cargo Services gives Hahn the cold shoulder
Poor Frankfurt Hahn. Since the demise of Air Cargo Germany it seems to have struggled ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs