Free trade now! Headlines
Recommends / Trump’s trade war with China pierces the heart of Michigan
In past years, Chinese state-owned businesses have heavily invested in the US state of Michigan. Companies ...
Recommends / Trump eyes even higher tariffs as China trade war escalates
No rest for the wicked. The US administration is eyeing higher tariffs on Chinese goods ...
Recommends / Trump risks $294bn trade tariff reprisals, EU warns
More tit-for-tat tariff news. As Canada starts its impose its retaliatory charges, now the EU ...
News / Clouds may be gathering to darken the heady days of air freight growth
Forwarders, scarred by 2017’s heady demand, may be block-booking air freight space for the second ...
News / Air freight could benefit from a rush to beat US-China tariff deadline
A rush to beat the tariffs imposed by the US and China in the latest ...
Recommends / Trump announces 25% tariff on Chinese hi-tech imports
Threats of Chinese retaliation did nothing to ward off the US government announcing it would levy 25% ...
Recommends / Trump's trade war looks set to be a costly affair
President Trump’s latest trade war salvo has not been warmly welcomed in countries facing tariffs ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: How Belt & Road will transform logistics in China and Asia
Eurasia is the world’s largest market, home to some 70% of the global population and ...
News / Cargolux interview: China JV freighter airline delayed another year
The launch of China’s new cargo airline, the joint venture with Cargolux, looks set to ...
Recommends / Tariff dodgers stand to profit from US-China trade dispute
There is an interesting article in the New York Times revealing how companies are looking ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making