Free trade now! Headlines
News / Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
The failure of the US and China to agree on trade at the weekend makes ...
News / Asia-US spot rates spiked by rush to fill ships to beat trade war tariffs
The Asia to the US east coast component of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) ...
News / Shipping remains 'cautiously optimistic', but is wary of protectionism
Protectionist trade policies are continuing to spook the global maritime sector, although a newly released ...
Recommends / Jack Ma bemoans 'stupid' trade war; but South-east Asia is upbeat
Alibaba founder Jack Ma has called the trade war “the most stupid thing in this ...
News / More blanked sailings on the cards as carriers fail to lift Asia-Europe spot rates
Despite blanking 11 sailings this month, carriers have so far failed in their efforts to ...
News / Surface transport the star performer in a strong nine months for CH Robinson
CH Robinson recorded surging growth in profits and revenues for the nine months to September, ...
Recommends / India plans trade deal talks to boost exports to China
India is hoping to boost its trade with China by seeking waivers on tariffs for ...
Recommends / The trade war and its impact on air cargo
Normally publicity-shy Seabury has published an update to a previous article on the impact of the ...
News / Goodbye NAFTA: replacement trade deal lowers e-commerce threshold
After 14 months of terse wrangling, the brinkmanship over NAFTA has finally reached a resolution, ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes