Freight Transport Association Headlines
News / Brexit brings Britain and its logistics sector 'huge opportunities', claims Whitehall
The UK government has promised it is aiming to secure a Brexit deal that works for ...
News / New industrial strategy for post-Brexit Britain could give logistics sector a boost
Freight and supply chain representatives have welcomed UK government proposals for a new national industrial ...
News / FTA determined to keep freight in the mix as Brexit negotiations rumble on
The UK remains in limbo as the government keeps its plans for Brexit secret, but the ...
News / Concerns raised over transport and haulage firms' exposure to Trailblazer tax
Road hauliers have been warned that only a few months remain before they are subject ...
News / Whitehall must sort out Customs and trade deals, or Brexit will hit UK freight sector hard, says FTA
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has urged the UK government to make the interests of ...
News / Freight groups cheer decision for new lorry park near Dover to replace Operation Stack
Freight groups support the UK government’s announcement that it is to invest £250m in the ...
News / Chance to have your say on government plan for a new tunnel under the Thames
The UK government has launched a public consultation on the design of a new River Thames ...
News / Heathrow unveils £180m plan to double air cargo volumes over the next 15 years
The UK’s most important air cargo gateway, Heathrow, is set to see a significant expansion ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers