Freight Transport Association Headlines
News / Calais under fire from haulage association claiming port won't be ready for Brexit
The port of Calais has come under fire from the UK’s Road Haulage Association (RHA) ...
News / Truckers pour scorn on poorly-attended Manston post-Brexit traffic jam trial
Stress testing Manston Airfield’s ability to cater for truck congestion around Dover descended into farce ...
News / UK airports' cargo capacity questioned as odds shorten on a no-deal Brexit
UK airports are facing crunch time with the country’s pending departure from the EU set ...
News / Logistics is 'the fall guy' for government lack of planning for Brexit, says FTA
It is now too late for the UK to implement new border infrastructure to handle ...
News / Angry hauliers now told a 'no-deal' Brexit means no licence to drive in the EU
As few as 1,224 UK hauliers could be eligible to transport goods to the EU ...
News / 'Too little, too late': haulage groups hit back at Whitehall's 'no-deal scenario'
Road hauliers have slammed the latest Brexit developments after the UK government issued a technical ...
News / FTA rap for delay in action to solve UK logistics skills shortage as Brexit looms
Britain’s supply chains face a major skills shortage, and with the status of European workers post-Brexit ...
News / Muted industry welcome for May's Brexit white paper – little mention of haulage
A divided government notwithstanding, the response from the freight industry to UK prime minister Theresa ...
News / RHA raps DfT for lack of consultation over new plan for M20 truck queueing
The UK Road Haulage Association (RHA) has criticised the Department for Transport (DfT) for not ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes