Freight Transport Association Headlines
People / Jerry Kane joins Freight Transport Association as commercial director
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has appointed Jerry Kane (pictured above) as commercial director. Mr Kane ...
People / Chris Welsh retires after 36 years with the FTA and plans consultancy
Freight Transport Association (FTA) director of global and European policy Chris Welsh is to stand down next ...
News / Logistics sector welcomes Whitehall plan for Brexit transition period
Members of the UK logistics industry have commended prime minister Theresa May for making the ...
News / Who will deliver Christmas in 2019? asks FTA after Home Office plan is leaked
Pleas to consider the logistics industry appear to have been ignored, as leaked documents reveal plans ...
News / New reception centres 'a sticking plaster' on the migrant problem, says RHA
Forwarders are bracing themselves for increased difficulties and delays on cross-Channel road freight shipments following the ...
News / Praise for Whitehall as spotlight falls on air freight, post-Brexit
Air cargo’s importance to the UK is not being overlooked, according to the Freight Transport ...
People / FTA names Elizabeth de Jong as its new director of policy
Elizabeth de Jong (pictured above) has joined the Freight Transport Association (FTA) as its new ...
News / RHA and FTA demand action as attacks by migrants on truckers increase
Both the Road Haulage Association (RHA) and Freight Transport Association (FTA) have urged the UK and ...
News / Haulage sector fury against 'protectionist' French plan for foreign worker tax
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has branded French plans to impose a €40 fee on ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. email@example.com on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 3. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder