Freight weights Headlines
News / MSC links up with INTTRA to help shippers comply with new container weight verification rules
Mediterranean Shipping Co (MSC) has signed a partnership agreement with container shipping booking platform INTTRA ...
Recommends / SOLAS Method 2 for DB Schenker in Rotterdam
While news and analysis of the forthcoming Solas regulation has been pouring out of supply ...
Comment / US exporters' specious argument for delaying container weight regulations
For over 20 years, shippers have been legally obliged to declare the correct weight of ...
Comment / Can air cargo capitalise on confusion and congestion from new container weighing rules?
July 1 2016 is a date etched on the minds of shippers and forwarders: the ...
News / BIFA adds more seminars as demand soars for details of incoming new regulations
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has added three new seminar dates for forwarders needing ...
News / Varied tolerance on box weight proof will create 'uneven playing field', claims EVO
Dutch shipper body EVO has warned of a flaw in the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO) ...
News / Industry fears law on container weight verification could bring cargo chaos
Shippers, forwarders, shipping lines and container terminals “urgently” need to begin discussions over the practicalities ...
News / Forwarders and 3PLs most likely to bear the brunt of new container weight laws
Freight forwarders are likely to take a central role in the verification of container weights ...
News / Weighing containers may have prevented Eugene Maersk fire, claims safety expert
Weighing containers before loading aboard ship last year could have averted a stack collapse judged ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 2. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 3. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 5. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year