Freight weights Headlines
News / MSC links up with INTTRA to help shippers comply with new container weight verification rules
Mediterranean Shipping Co (MSC) has signed a partnership agreement with container shipping booking platform INTTRA ...
Recommends / SOLAS Method 2 for DB Schenker in Rotterdam
While news and analysis of the forthcoming Solas regulation has been pouring out of supply ...
Comment / US exporters' specious argument for delaying container weight regulations
For over 20 years, shippers have been legally obliged to declare the correct weight of ...
Comment / Can air cargo capitalise on confusion and congestion from new container weighing rules?
July 1 2016 is a date etched on the minds of shippers and forwarders: the ...
News / BIFA adds more seminars as demand soars for details of incoming new regulations
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has added three new seminar dates for forwarders needing ...
News / Varied tolerance on box weight proof will create 'uneven playing field', claims EVO
Dutch shipper body EVO has warned of a flaw in the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO) ...
News / Industry fears law on container weight verification could bring cargo chaos
Shippers, forwarders, shipping lines and container terminals “urgently” need to begin discussions over the practicalities ...
News / Forwarders and 3PLs most likely to bear the brunt of new container weight laws
Freight forwarders are likely to take a central role in the verification of container weights ...
News / Weighing containers may have prevented Eugene Maersk fire, claims safety expert
Weighing containers before loading aboard ship last year could have averted a stack collapse judged ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.COSCO takeover of OOCL threatened by China-US trade spat
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 5.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder