Recommends / Is [container] weighing enough?
Last month, the IMO formally adopted the container weighing initiative, with it most likely to ...
News / Weighing containers will become law, but where in the supply chain will it happen?
After years of debate, the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO) safety committee has finally approved amendments ...
News / New container weight regulation in 2016 will be critical to the entire supply chain
A new UN code of practice, requiring container weights to be verified before shipping, will ...
News / Container weight rules are unnecessary and will cost shippers billions, claim
Overweight containers could be a problem for years, according to a senior UK-based carrier executive, ...
Recommends / The perils of packing
Now that the debate on verification of declared container weights appears to have run its ...
News / IMO passes mandatory container weighing - but with a compromise for shippers
New regulations that will make it mandatory for containers to be weighed – or have ...
Recommends / EU unprepared for road freight growth
“In fact, we are struggling just to manage present levels of demand in a sustainable ...
Recommends / Cargo care - a ticking time bomb?
Michael Gray, writing on the Clay Maitland blog, must have had something of a backlash ...
Recommends / MOL Comfort: is container weight the issue?
This short but to-the-point article uses the tale of the MOL Comfort to argue again ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 3.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 4.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 5.Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV