Recommends / Is [container] weighing enough?
Last month, the IMO formally adopted the container weighing initiative, with it most likely to ...
News / Weighing containers will become law, but where in the supply chain will it happen?
After years of debate, the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO) safety committee has finally approved amendments ...
News / New container weight regulation in 2016 will be critical to the entire supply chain
A new UN code of practice, requiring container weights to be verified before shipping, will ...
News / Container weight rules are unnecessary and will cost shippers billions, claim
Overweight containers could be a problem for years, according to a senior UK-based carrier executive, ...
Recommends / The perils of packing
Now that the debate on verification of declared container weights appears to have run its ...
News / IMO passes mandatory container weighing - but with a compromise for shippers
New regulations that will make it mandatory for containers to be weighed – or have ...
Recommends / EU unprepared for road freight growth
“In fact, we are struggling just to manage present levels of demand in a sustainable ...
Recommends / Cargo care - a ticking time bomb?
Michael Gray, writing on the Clay Maitland blog, must have had something of a backlash ...
Recommends / MOL Comfort: is container weight the issue?
This short but to-the-point article uses the tale of the MOL Comfort to argue again ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?