Recommends / Is [container] weighing enough?
Last month, the IMO formally adopted the container weighing initiative, with it most likely to ...
News / Weighing containers will become law, but where in the supply chain will it happen?
After years of debate, the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO) safety committee has finally approved amendments ...
News / New container weight regulation in 2016 will be critical to the entire supply chain
A new UN code of practice, requiring container weights to be verified before shipping, will ...
News / Container weight rules are unnecessary and will cost shippers billions, claim
Overweight containers could be a problem for years, according to a senior UK-based carrier executive, ...
Recommends / The perils of packing
Now that the debate on verification of declared container weights appears to have run its ...
News / IMO passes mandatory container weighing - but with a compromise for shippers
New regulations that will make it mandatory for containers to be weighed – or have ...
Recommends / EU unprepared for road freight growth
“In fact, we are struggling just to manage present levels of demand in a sustainable ...
Recommends / Cargo care - a ticking time bomb?
Michael Gray, writing on the Clay Maitland blog, must have had something of a backlash ...
Recommends / MOL Comfort: is container weight the issue?
This short but to-the-point article uses the tale of the MOL Comfort to argue again ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe