freighter conversion Headlines
News / Airlines looking to add spice with freighters as confidence in cargo soars
Newfound confidence in air freight after a bumper 2017 and surging e-commerce sales, is seeing ...
News / Acute pilot shortage and fewer available freighters likely to drive faster drone adoption
Drones may be hauling cargo in the air much sooner than widely expected. The worsening shortage ...
News / Boeing eyes 777 conversions as widebody freighter availability tightens
Boeing is looking at a conversion programme for its 777 as the supply of widebody freighters tightens. Most ...
News / With demand for capacity still flying, Vallair gears up for A321 conversion push
As the first B737-800 freighter enters commercial service, the push for the larger A321 cargo ...
News / Conversions will maintain LATAM Cargo capacity after sale of freighters
LATAM has sold its last two B777 freighters to Atlas Air, but their departure will ...
News / Innovative new B737 loading system could boost the aircraft's cargo credentials
The 737’s prospects as a cargo aircraft could be improved following Telair International’s certification for ...
Recommends / FedEx ATR order could spark new interest in turboprop freighters
FedEx’s order for 30 ATR 72-600Fs is interesting, especially in the light of last week’s ...
Recommends / Boeing forecasts 920 new freighters by 2036, but integrators opt for conversions
It’s Paris Air Show week, and thus fairly quiet in air cargo – outside of the big ...
News / Freighter ambitions curbed as more countries impose aircraft age restrictions
Cargo aircraft operators in Thailand are facing age limits on commercial aircraft brought into the country, ...
News / 737 NG freighter conversion market is struggling to take off
Boeing 737 classics (-300s and -400s) will continue to dominate the narrowbody freighter conversion market ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 1. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 3. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4. Steve Webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US