freighter conversion Headlines
News / Innovative new B737 loading system could boost the aircraft's cargo credentials
The 737’s prospects as a cargo aircraft could be improved following Telair International’s certification for ...
Recommends / FedEx ATR order could spark new interest in turboprop freighters
FedEx’s order for 30 ATR 72-600Fs is interesting, especially in the light of last week’s ...
Recommends / Boeing forecasts 920 new freighters by 2036, but integrators opt for conversions
It’s Paris Air Show week, and thus fairly quiet in air cargo – outside of the big ...
News / Freighter ambitions curbed as more countries impose aircraft age restrictions
Cargo aircraft operators in Thailand are facing age limits on commercial aircraft brought into the country, ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
- 5.Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 2. Jacob Smith on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 3. email@example.com on Kramer and RWG launch service to ease barge congestion at Rotterdam
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation