Recommends / FedEx ATR order could spark new interest in turboprop freighters
FedEx’s order for 30 ATR 72-600Fs is interesting, especially in the light of last week’s ...
Recommends / Click and collect? Jade's 747 freighters go up for sale online
Remember Jade Cargo International, the ill-starred Shenzhen Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo joint-venture? Well, its three ...
News / Threat to cargo jobs as freighter operators look set to lose slots at Schiphol
Freighter operators at Amsterdam Schiphol are set to lose up to 20% of their slots ...
News / US air cargo players divided over privatisation plan for air traffic control
Domestic US air freight prices could rise if the proposal to privatise air traffic control ...
News / Freighter ambitions curbed as more countries impose aircraft age restrictions
Cargo aircraft operators in Thailand are facing age limits on commercial aircraft brought into the country, ...
Recommends / Aztec opts for Y12Fs while Antonov tests new turboprop freighter
There are two new freighters coming for the cargo industry. Aztec Airways, a Florida passenger and ...
News / Emirates SkyCargo to shrink freighter fleet, returning its 747s
Emirates SkyCargo has confirmed it is to shrink its freighter fleet next year, returning its two ...
News / Airports need to rethink as belly freight grows and cargo villages go out of style
Cargo villages on airports are an anachronism, according to one US-based cargo facility developer. Built away ...
News / Relief for Samsung is air cargo's loss, as US judge rules Hanjin ships can unload
The air freight industry appears to have missed a boost to business from the collapse of ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 3.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 4.Hapag-Lloyd eyes market share grab on Asia-South America container trades
- 5.US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 1. mahendra godara on A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 2. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 3. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 4. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 5. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'