Recommends / Boeing predicts need for 3,260 freighters by 2037
The global freighter fleet needs to increase by 70% to meet the expected doubling in ...
News / Jota Cargo on the runway for a revival, with BAe 146-300s to 'bridge the gap'
Four new freighters are set to enter the market, expected to be operational this month. UK ...
News / Air freight making inroads into India's e-commerce market
Road dominates India’s e-commerce market, but air freight is making inroads as Air India Cargo ...
News / Spicejet – the low-cost carrier with big ambitions for cargo
SpiceJet’s foray into freight marks a rare occurrence – a low-cost carrier (LCC) significantly adapting ...
News / High-flying DHL Express boosts its freighter fleet with five ex-Etihad A330Fs
DHL Express has expanded its fleet with five new A330 freighters, aircraft let go by ...
News / Nippon Cargo Airlines set to take off again, one aircraft at a time
Nippon Cargo Airlines is to resume operations, with one aircraft, tomorrow. The first service since the carrier grounded ...
News / With demand for capacity still flying, Vallair gears up for A321 conversion push
As the first B737-800 freighter enters commercial service, the push for the larger A321 cargo ...
News / Grounded Centurion Air Cargo in plea to DoT for more time, as potential investor appears
Centurion Air Cargo is in talks with an investor with an eye on resuming operations. However, it ...
News / Innovative new B737 loading system could boost the aircraft's cargo credentials
The 737’s prospects as a cargo aircraft could be improved following Telair International’s certification for ...
Recommends / Boeing’s 747 jet gets lifeline as UPS orders 14 more freighters
Those predicting the “long goodbye” of Boeing’s 747 may have jumped the gun. Just weeks on ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs