News / With demand for capacity still flying, Vallair gears up for A321 conversion push
As the first B737-800 freighter enters commercial service, the push for the larger A321 cargo ...
News / Grounded Centurion Air Cargo in plea to DoT for more time, as potential investor appears
Centurion Air Cargo is in talks with an investor with an eye on resuming operations. However, it ...
News / Innovative new B737 loading system could boost the aircraft's cargo credentials
The 737’s prospects as a cargo aircraft could be improved following Telair International’s certification for ...
Recommends / Boeing’s 747 jet gets lifeline as UPS orders 14 more freighters
Those predicting the “long goodbye” of Boeing’s 747 may have jumped the gun. Just weeks on ...
News / Industry observer warns fresh hopes for freighter slots at Schiphol may be premature
Fresh hopes for the future of freighters at Schiphol are now in doubt, as observers contend ...
News / Pilots put brakes on Air Canada-Cargojet freighter partnership
Air Canada and Cargojet will conclude their freighter partnership at the end of the year because ...
Recommends / FedEx ATR order could spark new interest in turboprop freighters
FedEx’s order for 30 ATR 72-600Fs is interesting, especially in the light of last week’s ...
News / Dutch infrastructure secretary backs battle for more freighter slots at Schiphol
The Dutch secretary of state for infrastructure and the environment is supporting Air Cargo Netherlands’ ...
Recommends / Click and collect? Jade's 747 freighters go up for sale online
Remember Jade Cargo International, the ill-starred Shenzhen Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo joint-venture? Well, its three ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV