News / Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
Predictions that the current crop of disruptive digital start-ups will revolutionise container shipping has been ...
Recommends / It's addictive: the logistics of fidget spinners
Last week we recommended you read a headline-grabbing story about Alibaba’s intention to invest $15bn in ...
Recommends / How freight is priced and paid for is changing fast
Fleet Owner has combined a couple of recent surveys on the digitisation of the freight ...
News / Freightos raises another $25m to drive digitisation in logistics
Freightos announced today it had raised $25m in a series B funding round, which brings ...
News / Freight booking platforms: our beef is with inefficiency - not forwarders. But can they deliver?
Freight booking platforms have insisted they are not waging war on forwarders, but on manual ...
Recommends / Uber Freight: is this the real “Uber-for-Trucking”?
Online freight marketplace Freightos’s chief executive, Zvi Schreiber, has penned his take on the recently ...
News / Get automated or in 10 years the industry won't need you, forwarders warned
Ocean freight forwarders are facing extinction within the next decade unless they embrace booking automation, ...
News / Freightos buys WebCargoNet and creates world's largest freight rate database
Online freight booking platform Freightos has propelled itself to the forefront of the market with ...
News / Freightos interview: 'Forwarders are much happier than I thought they would be'
Shippers and forwarders are both set to benefit from online transactions, according to Freightos, the ...
- 1.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 2.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 3.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 4.Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
- 5.Forwarders warned: 'It's the 21st century, step up or lose out'
- 1. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 2. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 3. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 4. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe