News / Air freight market holding a steady course, but fuel hikes start to bite
While some of last year’s heat seems to have evaporated from the air freight market, it ...
News / Digital disruptors risk 'de-skilling' the logistics market
Digital disruptors are whittling away at the skills base of traditional forwarders, without providing a ...
Recommends / First-quarter air cargo volumes on the up, but yields struggle
Air cargo volumes rose 4.8% this year in the first quarter, according to the latest data ...
News / Baltic Exchange teams with Freightos to launch new freight index
The bellwether Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), which has found prominence in the trend in ...
News / Forwarders face extinction in 10 years if they don't 'go digital', says report
Forwarders are still reluctant to fully embrace the digital revolution, with some 25% failing to ...
News / February air freight rates hit by 'demand lull' after strong start to 2018
Air freight rates are expected to have dipped in February, after a reasonably strong start ...
News / Forwarders need to shop around for best air freight rates pre-Chinese New Year
Air freight rates may have rebounded following severe weather disruption across Europe and the US, ...
News / Record 2017 for air freight warms up the market for a happy new year
The quiet holiday period saw airlines clear up freight backlogs that had built up over ...
News / Online freight booking sites to help clients go green, adding a carbon calculator
Shippers with sustainability and environmental targets will soon be able to calculate transport emissions from ...
News / Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
After eight consecutive weeks of declining spot freight rates on the headhaul legs between China ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Frank Wang on Cargo handling industry looks for real-time visibility and connectivity to improve efficiency and productivity
- 3. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 4. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges