News / Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
Hapag-Lloyd has become the first of the major container lines to launch an online rate ...
News / Forwarders set to reap the rewards as Lufthansa and AF-KLM go digital
Forwarders are set to benefit as the air cargo industry slowly – but surely – ...
Comment / Air cargo must adopt truly open modern standards and accelerate adoption
Inspired by The Loadstar’s recent interview with Lufthansa Cargo’s Alexis von Hoensbroech, the founder of ...
News / Air freight market holding a steady course, but fuel hikes start to bite
While some of last year’s heat seems to have evaporated from the air freight market, it ...
News / Digital disruptors risk 'de-skilling' the logistics market
Digital disruptors are whittling away at the skills base of traditional forwarders, without providing a ...
Recommends / First-quarter air cargo volumes on the up, but yields struggle
Air cargo volumes rose 4.8% this year in the first quarter, according to the latest data ...
News / Baltic Exchange teams with Freightos to launch new freight index
The bellwether Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), which has found prominence in the trend in ...
News / Forwarders face extinction in 10 years if they don't 'go digital', says report
Forwarders are still reluctant to fully embrace the digital revolution, with some 25% failing to ...
News / February air freight rates hit by 'demand lull' after strong start to 2018
Air freight rates are expected to have dipped in February, after a reasonably strong start ...
- 1.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 2.Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.K+N debuts blockchain solution for containers – 'with more to come'
- 1. Hans-Henrik Hansen on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. Alex Lennane on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Willi R. on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 4. Jim on UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 5. Malc on 'Port technology the key to unlocking efficiency and smoother supply chains'