News / TfL hits back at haulage claims that low-emission zones don't work
Transport for London (TfL) has called air pollution a “public health crisis” and rejected claims ...
News / UK business fights back as cities bid to cut back on traffic emissions
UK businesses are fighting attempts to bring in low-emission traffic zones: Southampton Council has scrapped ...
News / Deadline looms for UK hauliers' post-no deal permits to take goods to the EU
UK hauliers have been given an extension to apply for European Conference of Ministers for ...
News / UK supply chains set to lose 20% of workforce if there is a no-deal Brexit
UK supply chains face losing a fifth of their staff in the event of a ...
News / 'Operation Brock' plans to keep freight moving at Dover if there is no Brexit deal
Planning is underway to tackle expected chaos on UK highways in the event of a ...
News / Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
Logistics operators have unveiled multiple initiatives in recent weeks, aiming to ease capacity constraints in ...
News / Good news and bad for UK rail freight: more funding, but higher user fees
Efforts to improve the UK’s beleaguered rail network have been negated by news of higher charges ...
News / 'Too little, too late': haulage groups hit back at Whitehall's 'no-deal scenario'
Road hauliers have slammed the latest Brexit developments after the UK government issued a technical ...
News / FTA rap for delay in action to solve UK logistics skills shortage as Brexit looms
Britain’s supply chains face a major skills shortage, and with the status of European workers post-Brexit ...
- 1.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 4.DSV-Panalpina deal could get 'messy' as the offer is considered
- 5.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'