News / Whitehall offers cash for schemes to turn household rubbish into HGV biofuel
Firms that can turn household waste into fuel for Britain’s HGVs could be in line for government ...
News / Truck platooning to save fuel and ease congestion gets £8m backing from Whitehall
Trials of semi-automated trucks will begin on Britain’s roads next year after the government agreed an £8.1m ...
News / UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
Logistics associations have welcomed proposals from the UK government on post-Brexit customs arrangements, but want more ...
News / Industry welcomes decline in protectionism as global trade facilitation grows
Despite all the recent protectionist talk, global trade facilitation is improving. A World Trade Organisation (WTO) report ...
News / More attacks on truck drivers revive supply chain fears by UK shippers
Increasing violence against truck drivers in mainland Europe means major UK shippers are fearing for their cross-Channel ...
News / FTA urges Whitehall to act quickly on 'gig' economy workers' rights
The logistics sector could face employment challenges without clearer guidance on worker status, the FTA ...
News / Queen's Speech a 'missed opportunity' say disappointed UK trade bodies
The freight and manufacturing sectors have expressed disappointment at yesterday’s Queen’s Speech, in which the ...
News / EU Mobility Package rules receive mixed response from sector
Proposed new European road transport rules have been met with a mixed response, following publication ...
News / RHA and FTA demand action as attacks by migrants on truckers increase
Both the Road Haulage Association (RHA) and Freight Transport Association (FTA) have urged the UK and ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading