News / Logistics industry applauds WTO trade facilitation agreement
The logistics community has welcomed ratification of the WTO trade facilitation agreement, describing it as a ...
Recommends / FTA stands firm on border controls after night of violence in Calais
The FTA has called on the UK and French government to maintain the current border ...
News / Forwarders warn of delays as French strikes bring chaos and congestion to transport
Forwarders are warning of chaos throughout France as strikes and fuel shortages continue – with little ...
News / 'We don't talk anymore' – where is the UK's air cargo community?
Amsterdam formed one; Zurich did. Frankfurt’s got one; and now Brussels has too. So where is the ...
People / Leigh Pomlett takes over as Freight Transport Association president
CEVA Logistics executive director Leigh Pomlett is the new president of the Freight Transport Association, ...
News / IRU 'hid' $554 million of members' funds through TIR carnet scheme, claims whistleblower
A former executive with the Geneva-headquartered International Road Transport Union (IRU) yesterday made a criminal ...
News / Welcome for UK review of fines for truckers carrying hidden illegal immigrants
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has welcomed the UK Home Office’s plans to review the ...
News / UK autumn budget brings massive boost to major roads, but ignores skills shortage
BIFA has urged the UK government to act and “put spades in the ground” after ...
People / David Wells named as new FTA chief executive
The UK’s Freight Transport Association (FTA) has named David Wells as its new chief executive, ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers