News / Who will deliver Christmas in 2019? asks FTA after Home Office plan is leaked
Pleas to consider the logistics industry appear to have been ignored, as leaked documents reveal plans ...
News / Whitehall offers cash for schemes to turn household rubbish into HGV biofuel
Firms that can turn household waste into fuel for Britain’s HGVs could be in line for government ...
News / Truck platooning to save fuel and ease congestion gets £8m backing from Whitehall
Trials of semi-automated trucks will begin on Britain’s roads next year after the government agreed an £8.1m ...
News / UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
Logistics associations have welcomed proposals from the UK government on post-Brexit customs arrangements, but want more ...
News / Industry welcomes decline in protectionism as global trade facilitation grows
Despite all the recent protectionist talk, global trade facilitation is improving. A World Trade Organisation (WTO) report ...
News / More attacks on truck drivers revive supply chain fears by UK shippers
Increasing violence against truck drivers in mainland Europe means major UK shippers are fearing for their cross-Channel ...
News / FTA urges Whitehall to act quickly on 'gig' economy workers' rights
The logistics sector could face employment challenges without clearer guidance on worker status, the FTA ...
News / Queen's Speech a 'missed opportunity' say disappointed UK trade bodies
The freight and manufacturing sectors have expressed disappointment at yesterday’s Queen’s Speech, in which the ...
News / EU Mobility Package rules receive mixed response from sector
Proposed new European road transport rules have been met with a mixed response, following publication ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared