News / Transport industry frustration growing at lack of UK progress on Brexit
Businesses are becoming increasingly vocal about the UK government’s lack of progress on Brexit. The Society ...
News / Logistics sector fears Customs chaos post-Brexit – 'Cargo won't move'
A two-year transition period is “not nearly long enough” for the logistics industry to tackle ...
News / Whitehall is 'hanging the UK logistics industry out to dry' on the road to Brexit
An ‘angry’ UK freight industry has lashed out at the government, accusing it of being ...
News / RHA raps DfT for lack of consultation over new plan for M20 truck queueing
The UK Road Haulage Association (RHA) has criticised the Department for Transport (DfT) for not ...
News / Work with haulage industry on emissions, don't penalise us, says RHA chief
UK transport groups have argued that road freight must not be penalised because it plays ...
News / Operation Stack becomes Operation Brock in M20 truck queueing rethink
There will be changes in the way trucks queue on the M20 next year. A new strategy ...
News / UK logistics sector urges government to invest in road infrastructure
Government must invest in the UK’s road infrastructure if it intends to improve the operating ...
News / Industry hits out at 'unfair' plan to make UK hauliers pay in new clean air zones
Hauliers are calling for assurances that businesses reliant on HGVs will not be unfairly hit ...
News / Logistics operators will struggle to keep UK trading after Brexit, Whitehall warned
The UK’s logistics sector is calling for clarification on the future status of mainland European ...
News / Industry's message to Whitehall: UK transport infrastructure is crumbling
The UK’s transport infrastructure is not fit for purpose, according to the logistics sector. The industry ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making