People / FTA widens its multimodal mission with acquisition of TrainingTeam
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has acquired industry-approved educational centre TrainingTeam, as it seeks to bolster its multimodal ...
Recommends / UK rail track control plans alarm freight groups
Alarm bells are ringing in the UK freight sector after the government announced plans to ...
News / Early adoption of London ultra-low emission zone just money-grabbing, say hauliers
London mayor Sadiq Khan has brought forward the introduction of the Ultra-Low Emission Zone by ...
News / Who will deliver Christmas in 2019? asks FTA after Home Office plan is leaked
Pleas to consider the logistics industry appear to have been ignored, as leaked documents reveal plans ...
News / Whitehall offers cash for schemes to turn household rubbish into HGV biofuel
Firms that can turn household waste into fuel for Britain’s HGVs could be in line for government ...
News / Truck platooning to save fuel and ease congestion gets £8m backing from Whitehall
Trials of semi-automated trucks will begin on Britain’s roads next year after the government agreed an £8.1m ...
News / UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
Logistics associations have welcomed proposals from the UK government on post-Brexit customs arrangements, but want more ...
News / Industry welcomes decline in protectionism as global trade facilitation grows
Despite all the recent protectionist talk, global trade facilitation is improving. A World Trade Organisation (WTO) report ...
News / More attacks on truck drivers revive supply chain fears by UK shippers
Increasing violence against truck drivers in mainland Europe means major UK shippers are fearing for their cross-Channel ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion